Doctor, Doctor! ~ [Medic x F!Reader]

(p.s. you and sledger have a sibling-like relationship in this fanfic)

writing this so y'all don't get bored while i'm waiting for the writer's block to be over👍👍 gonna force myself to write a bit so its over sooner

——————————————————————————

Context; [Y/N](You) have an argument with Commander after a mission and you say you're sick to get away from others(especially commander) and talk to the pretty nurse.

——————————————————————————

You held your weapon close to you, you were in the truck that was going back to the base, next to you was Sledger, you were in the right back seat, and Scout was next to Sledger, in the front seat was Commander, you were unlucky enough to be in the car with one of the most intimidating towers, great, just wonderful.

You guys just got done with a mission with the others and were going back to base to relax, you and scout kept quiet the entire time while Commander, Sledger and the Driver talked.

"You know, Sledger, You did great today, good job." Commander spoke, "Thank you, Commander, I appreciate it." Sledger replied.

"And you, [Y/N]..." Your head shot up after hearing your name. "...It would have been easier if you did your job better." You looked back down, disappointed What did you except from him? he's a total jerk.. you thought.

"Don't be so harsh on her, she did her best, that's what matters." Sledger defended you, turning his head to you and smiling, he saw you as a little sister, even if you two aren't even related biologically "Why do you even stick up for her? it's not like she'll be of any use to you, she'll just slow you down and you know it."

"What the fuck is up with you today, dude?" Sledger spoke, "You're seriously not acting like how you usually are." he said to Commander, kinda mad at how he talked about you, Commander turned to him, but before he could reply Scout interrupted him "...He's right, why are you such a jackass to her?.." he spoke up.

"Excuse me?" he hissed, "I'm just stating facts, and YOU. Do not get to speak to me that way, you're almost as useless as her!" He yelled at Scout "Whoa, calm it, Comm!" the driver tried calming him down but it was no use.

"...Then why'd you bring us...?" I spoke up, "Oh wow! she speaks, such a miracle!... However I couldn't hear you, what was that?" He replied sarcastically, I glared at him "I said.. IF we're so useless and weak, then why'd you bring us along in the FIRST PLACE!?" I raised my voice, holding my gun even tighter with one hand, Sledger slightly squeezed my free hand, "Calm down, [Y/N].."

"I can gladly abandon you and kick you out of the base if that's what you want, I'm just being nice." Commander said, looking directly into my eyes, full of rage, my eyes widen "..." I looked down "That's what I thought." Commander turned around and looked in front of him.

The rest of the ride back to base was quiet, you hoped you'd be back soon, you just wanted to see medic again.

~timeskip~

You guys were finally here, you got out of the truck, thinking back about what happened, tears threatening to come out, you took a deep breath and exhaled, holding onto your weapon once again, you never felt safe around Commander.