[🍋] Maybe more than a cuddle? ~ [Accelerator x F!Tower!Reader]

Requested by _sweet-orange_

MM BOTTOM ACCEL
——————————————————————————

       Context; You're left back at base with some of the other towers waiting for your bf, he finally comes back home and you reward him. (😇)

——————————————————————————

You were sitting in bed, bored out of your mind, you're a support tower, but apparently you weren't needed at this specific mission, so you were left back at the base with Freezer, Cowboy, some of the Tank Drivers, Pyro and Medic, you have no clue why medic's at the base but you didn't pay much attention to it.

Everyone knew abut you and Accelerator being together, so commander assigned you two a shared bedroom.

It's not fair, why does everyone else get to go but you guys don't?? Are you guys not good enough? you sighed putting your phone down just listening to music with your head on your pillow, face down, listening to music.

It's already been an hour, why aren't they back yet? did something happen? are they in danger? These thoughts kept going through your mind, you were worried for your friends and lover.

You flipped onto your back, maybe you were just overthinking? but what if-

Just as you were getting more worried you heard the base gates open, you sighed, relieved, they were back!

You heard footsteps coming towards the bedroom, after that the door opened, revealing accelerator stepping into the room, a tired mess.

He closed the door behind him and locked it "Well, welcome back, love!" you smiled, he jumped onto the bed, hugging you, snuggling into your neck "Tired?"
he nodded slowly into your neck "d'aww.. babe! you're so cute!" You patted his neck, you could feel him blushing from how hot his face was.

"We could cuddle if you want?" you said to him, "Maybe..but what if I wanted more than a cuddle?" he looked at you after raising his head to look at you, you start blushing "..do you mean..?-" he got closer to your face "I mean exactly what you think..if that's fine with you of course, darling."

"Well..why not? it'll be a little reward for you after such a long day of work, hmm?" you move your hand to his cheek and start rubbing it slowly, he chuckles, holding your hand that's on his cheek softly while leaning into it a little.

He hummed, "I'd love a reward like that.." you smiled softly "Alright then.." you slowly started undressing and so did he, you two didn't have to really worry about any loud noises since the walls were sound proof because you play the drums and there's a lot of other towers who make a lot of noise(ahem..dj..) so they just made all the rooms soundproof.

You obviously teased him while undressing, you wouldn't miss out on teasing him whenever you can, your teasing only made him want you more.

Once both of you were fully undressed, you threw him onto the bed, making sure you didn't hurt him in the process, you took lube from the drawer and got some on your hands and started lubing up his dick, he yelped quietly from the sudden coldness, you giggled "You good, darling?" he nodded.

After lubing up his dick, you got on top of him and slowly inserted him into you, he groaned a bit, you went slow and waited a bit after he was all the way in.

After a few minutes you started moving, you went up and down slowly while Accelerator whimpered under you "You're doing so good babe.." you leaned down and whispered into his ear, still going up and down, moving your hips, you were quite experienced as a top.

He was a moaning and whimpering mess under you, stopping himself from touching your hips since you told him to just relax "Please..hngg..!" he kept stuttering and getting interrupted by his own moans, basically begging you to go faster, you chuckled and did as he wished.

"I-I'm...so..clo..se!-" You did one last bounce and both of you came at the same time, you two moaned, you didn't worry about pulling out since you were on the pill.

"Well? did you like your reward?" you smiled "Of course..it was..by the best, why wouldn't I?" he was panting.

"Glad you liked it, Dear."

——————————————————————————

699 words.