- Umbra

umbra makes my gay heart go brrr 💖💖
also you're a jackass but in a playful way and a tower

ALSO I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THIS BEFORE IT WAS FINISHED SO IF YOU SAW THAT no you didn't.😇😇🙏🙏

——————————————————————————

[Strangers]
- You've always heard about the Umbra, Oh, the almighty Umbra...
- You've always heard about her but never seen her in person, though you always hoped you'd meet her, since she sounds like an interesting individual.

[Acquaintances]
-You two met in a fight, you were on the frontlines helping the minigunners and accels while the commanders occasionally told you to fire faster.
-First time you two came eye to eye was when she was taunting you guys, you looked up and saw her, the one you were oh, so excited to see, now taunting you.
-You stuck your tongue out at her playfully and she gasped dramatically with her hand on her chest, playing along.
-You two talked a bit after the battle, and found out you both have a few things in common
-After a while, you earned her trust!! woohoo!!

[Friends]
-You and Umbra have been friends for a while.
-You two occasionally hung out after battles, though you'd mostly come back with bandaged wounds and slightly messy hair, you two always hung out the moment you came back from a fight and left the MedBey
-She'd always bring you a [f/d] when you came back.
-And if she didn't come to you, you'd go to her castle instead, you were pretty much known around there after being close to the Queen.
-You bought her some of your own cooking and she loved it every time(if you can't cook you bring her fastfood, she likes that too apparently)

[Close-Friends]
-Eventually, you two got closer and closer, you two became pretty much best friends!!
-You stayed over at her castle quite a lot, you also helped her at times with her work.
-penumbras does NOT like you.
-You two painted each other's nails a lot, she'd play with and braid your hair (if your hair's not long enough to be braided she just plays with it)
-She lets you comb her hair, surprisingly it's usually not even that messy, she lets you brush it just because you like to do so.
-She introduces you to Jaxe, Swamp Monster and Penumbras, though you already knew Penumbras a bit, mostly from the amount of death glares he gave you-
-You two joke around a lot, you do bully her at times as a joke, she bullies you back.

"Sure, ms.I-can't-do-my-job-without-being-a-total-jackass."
"That's funny coming from you."

[Catching Feelings]
-Oh.

-Oh fuck.

-Good job, you caught feelings towards a Queen, you're totally fucked now.
-You immediately went to Jaxe and SM about it, since Penumbras would most definitely not be happy about that.
-He teased you about it while SM encouraged you(slayy)
-They helped you prepare a small gift in a little box.
-What you didn't know was, Umbra felt the same way, she loved you way more than you could imagine.
-She would daydream about you, every night.
-She was planning on asking you out but you did it before her.
-You asking her out was you asking to talk to her in private, she guides you to her room and closes the door after you entered.

"What did you need, dear [Y/N]?"
"I- uh..fuck- how do I say this..."
You handed her the gift and asked her out, she obviously said yes, that's what she was always daydreaming of.

[Dating]
-Well, you did it you crazy son of a bitch, you're dating a Queen.
-Dating her would include going on fancy dinner dates, only the best for her beloved [Y/N].
-She'd definitely flirt with you a lot, and when you flirted back she'd start stuttering, it's pretty adorable considering the almighty Umbra is getting flustered by your flirting.
-Remember Penumbras? yeahh... he doesn't like you one bit.
-You helped her a lot with her more important work, you two would do almost everything together, except for the times when you had to leave for missions.
-Believe it or not, Umbra would always cling onto you every time you had to leave

"Dear, please, I have to go-"
"Noooo....stay for a bit more!! please, love..??"
"I'll be back once the mission's over, you know that!-"
"I knoww.. but I'm impatient!"

-She'd always Pout about not being able to come with you since you guys were still considered enemies
-The other towers were surprisingly cool with you dating her, except for executioner, for obvious reasons.
-Petnames. a LOT of petnames.
-Jaxe and SM congratulated you on getting together, while Penumbras just stood in the doorway with crossed arms(he hates ur guts bro LMAO)
-You two would cuddle every night, you two either spooned or like this (idk what it's called soz)

-Jaxe and SM congratulated you on getting together, while Penumbras just stood in the doorway with crossed arms(he hates ur guts bro LMAO)-You two would cuddle every night, you two either spooned or like this (idk what it's called soz)

haha lonely penumbras
——————————————————————————

827 words.