Keep the Beat Jumpin'

Chapter 14: Keep the Beat Jumpin'

"No matter where we are, no matter where were going, keep the beat jumpin'."

I dropped him off with Anth and picked Olivia but not before we had gotten dunkin donuts. (His states ritual) I gave him a kiss good bye before Olivia pulled him out of the car and yelled at him for takin her time with me.

He laughed but pretended to be scared of her.

We barely get to the mall and my phone goes off

'I like it when you treat me like an animal' <---my real ringtone!

I look at the screen and slide to check what twitter said.

'@ConorMaynard: missin' @Rendee94 so much already, and it's only been minutes! #lovethisgirl'

Oh goodness.

'Was my bet right? 350?'

'Worse, 3,000...'

I smiled.

What can I say? Conor is amazing, even more so when I saw his next message.

'Like my mayniacs say, why do you like Conor? Why do you breathe? Because if I don't I'd die, so I must like you so much that if I don't have you I'd die.'

'I guess that makes you a Mayniac as well...'

'How so?'

'Ill be Mrs. Maynard soon.'

'Clever, that's one of the reasons I love you'

'Love you too.'

';) tonite?'

'You know it's required!'

It seems so long ago when we met at my 18th birthday and I was no one in Conor's life. Now I'm 20 and engaged to a successful popstar. It was unbelievable how all this came to be, I'm so happy I couldn't have imagined what life would be like without him.

I went into Victoria's Secret and picked out some celebratory under clothing and then made my way to pick out Conor's ring for our engagement. I had picked out a nice white gold band with added birthstones of us in it and had them gift box it.

After all the shopping was done I went back home to visit with my mum.

Olivia and I made our way to my moms to relax and wrap my gifts for Christmas. I started singing 'Meet me Halfway' by the black eyed peas and she started laughing at me.

I shook it off and stuck my tongue out as I continued the final touches. Conor's music came on and I smiled looking at the screen to see him calling me.

I ran to it and slid the answer key.

"Hi future husband!"

"Hey there my future wife. I love saying that. Anyways I wanted to raid chipotle, shall I pick you up and take you with me and Anth?"

I smiled at the phone and nodded, forgetting he's not in front of me.

"Sweetheart?"

"Oh yeah, yeah! Sorry I was daydreaming you were in front of me so I-"

"You nodded at nothing again didn't you?"

How does he do that?

"Maybe....ye..no."

"You did. I'll be by in 5, okay?"

I went to nod, but answered.

"Okay, see you soon."