No Limit To What We've Found

🇬🇧Chapter 4🇬🇧

So of course what does a girl who is losing it do?

Kiss him! Duh!

I let him close the kiss. Fireworks go Pow! Boom! Smack! I felt like I got hit with an ACME box. My mind was everywhere.He cupped his hands on my cheeks, and the kiss got fiercer. I squeezed at his neck. his tongue ran across my lips, urging to enter for a wrestling match with mine. I open eagerly, fighting a great match, but secretly letting him win since I like his control over me. 

I moaned in his mouth, completely enthralled with the way he feels on me. Thoughts ran through my head like the speed of light. I had no idea what this changed, where we stood. I couldn't honestly imagine not doing that again, especially with this handsome guy I was indeed, much to my dismay of not getting attached, was infatuated with.

Then it hit me. AM I ACTUALLY KISSING CONOR?!

I laughed in my mind. Honestly, woman. Get a grip with some of these inner monologues.

I am. Kissing Conor Maynard.

We eventually let go, breathing heavy.

Me, dizzy beyond belief.

"I...uh..WOW."

I blush.

"Wow good...or wow bad, like there was the worst kiss I've had in ages or..."

I started getting nervous.

"I mean, if it was bad, I can....improve I guess....you know although-"

"Shut it Mirinda, my goodness woman, wow as in good....if it was terrible, it wouldn't have made it that long, and we wouldn't be breathing this hard." He cut me off , panting and seemingly proud of himself. 

I covered my face to compose myself. I slowly lowered my hands from my face, ready to show my irrational face.

"Yeah, I get what you mean, Conor."

"Wow."

I look over at him.

"Wow what?" I ask in confusion. Full flush across my cheeks, unsure of what this wow was about.

He smiled like a little kid.

"You just said my name for the first time, I liked it."

After sitting there for what seemed like a good hour and half  feature film. I grabbed my bag and opened the door.

"Let's get to chilling then. We've been sitting in this for a little longer than people would when it's parked." I tried to brush off the clear or should I say unclear air that now rested between us. I tried to maintain my cool as we would eventually talk about what just happened. After all, it's not like neither one of didn't want to kiss. What kiss that was, I was still heartbeat happy thinking about it.

He followed suit and we grabbed the bags from out of the hatch.

He took mine from me and handed me keys.

"Go unlock the door for me?"

I nodded and headed for the only other human door here and put the key in.

I pushed it opened and was instantly amazed.

"This is so not an apartment, it's a miniature Mansion!"

I complained as I gazed everywhere, in shock. This was a understatement, a very big one.

"Is it too much? I've never noticed."