She's Got My Engines Turning

〰Chapter 9〰

"So what are you doing in town Anth, I thought you some family stuff."

He fakes hurt with his hand against his chest.

"I thought you would like it if I showed up early. Jeesh way to make a guy feel like a burden."

He reached out to hug him.

"Come on..."

He shook his head briefly.

"Come on..." He gestured with his fingers.

"Come 'ere.."

They finally hugged.

"We're best friends, when am I NOT happy to see you...mate..."

Anth sat on the bar stool and held his head up by his elbows.

"So, how'd you meet...hmmm?"

I sit on the island.

"Why don't you tell him, Hun?"

Conor laughed.

"Alright, well I was with that arse of a manager. I wasn't paying attention to the road I was walking into and a girl pushed me out of the way. That girl is her best friend, Olivia. She was my saviour. I had made sure I could pay her back."

"After I insisted, she actually asked me if I would perform for her friend on her birthday. Sooooo...I was ecstatic to do so. And when I got there.....I was so not prepared for the girl I performed for. She was definitely beautiful....more than I could've ever thought."

He stood in front of me, in between my legs, gently kissing my forehead.

"Definitely unprepared for it."

I giggled.

"Then she had unfortunately heard my manager going off about that I did unnecessary charity. And she came in and put him...in his place! Whew that was a definite turn on. So I chased after her to show her that that I wasn't thinking low of her. She finally agreed to have dinner after I begged on my knees literally...then she got my iPhone because she was so out of reach."

Anth laughed.

"So that's how come you got a white iPhone a couple weeks ago."

He laughed.

"A week ago, yeah. I had to, if I wanted to talk to her. I did NOT plan on giving her up one bit."

He blushed a little bit. I wrapped my legs around him and pull him close.

"And now...you won't get rid of me...especially after my special gift..."

He laughed.

"She is always able to wake me up. And not like that, Anth...."

He put his hands up in surrender.

"Wasn't thinking anything of it. So you were already attracted to her?"

I looked at him, curious as well.

"Yeah, as soon as I saw her, she even was dancing with a friend and I got jealous."

"You did?"

He turned a bit bashful.

"And here I thought flashy famous boy wasn't like that."

He looked up.

"Correction, ALL guys get jealous, not a very great quality...but a human one....ducky."

I burst into laughter.

"We'll it is true, it's not something we're proud of but, it happens...and I can't help but be that way when someone is trying to take you away. I'd lose it."