Mess Me Up So Good Until Im Beggin For More

Chapter 11:

🎵"Take me to the dark, and don't you ever let go, I like it when you treat me like an animal."

Conor had sent me a file of his new song he was working on, and it sounded really good.

-

How's it sound?

-

Good! You should definitely keep it up so it can make it to the album.

-

Woo! Thanks sweet heart!

I shook my head and put my phone in my purse.

I went back to work at the radio station. I was trying to get used to being alone again in my apartment, Conor had became a nice accompany when I was there with him.

"How was your weekend of luxury?"

I looked up to see Chadd smiling.

"What? Oh the time off was great, but I'm back to work."

He smiled and walked with me to the lunch room.

"Well how's the relationship life?"

"Pretty good, so what have I missed?"

"Well not particularly much, Steve is thinking of switching around the schedule to give Marissa some time off so she could have her baby."

"She's pregnant? I didn't know that."

He nodded.

"Yeah, she and her husband announced it I think a month ago. "

I sigh.

"Well I'm actually going to take time off as well, I'm going to the U.K. for awhile. So I'm most likely quitting for the time being."

"What? No way! Why the U.K.?"

"Well my boyfriend wants me to see how I like it there, he's from there."

"Be careful, you've only been dating a short time."

I nod.

"I'm not just moving for him, I've always wanted to live in another country. I'm tired of the same place."

I decided now was the time I needed to tell my best friend.

I got home after work and called her over like I usually would, she won't be expecting this.

I heard a knock to the door.

I walked up and opened to find Conor there.

"What are you doing here?"

I asked excitedly as he walked in and hugged me tight, giving me a kiss on my temple.

"I missed you, and it's about three weeks til the big M-O-V-I-N-G day!"

He kissed my lips sensually.

"Mmm, is that what you really came for?"

"No!"

He faked hurt.

I smiled and and pulled him to me, kissing him hard.

"Woah, don't need to start something we won't be able to finish...."

"Woah, there are grossed out eyes present!"

We turn to see Olivia in the doorway, covering her eyes and making barfing noises. Ah, my Olivia.

"Why, hello, Olivia."

Conor goes to shake her hand and she smiles.

"Hello, Conor. I see you already made a move with my best friend thanks to me...."