There's No Way For Us To Fall

Chapter 18: There's No Way For Us To Fall

A/N

Woah!!! 2 short of the double 2! Yeah!

This ones for mi querido

Mucho Amor

-Rendee94

"Oooh baby, it feels like it, it feels like music sounds better with you..."

Jack grabbed a plate and took off, leaving me to get ready for my time with Conor..

I was turning into the giddy, nervous teenager he met those years ago.

It felt so weird feeling that way, I almost didn't hear the door ding as he punched in his code. Yes, we had a code for our door instead of a key..that way we never had to worry about lost keys or someone breaking the door handle.

I sat at the table in a black strapless dress that hugged my curves and cut at the knee. He walked in looking at his phone, setting his keys on the hook by the board on the wall.

"I'm...ho-"

He looked up, seeing me dressed the way I was.

"H...hi."

I smiled and stood, hugging him tight, letting his hands squeeze my sides.

I walked him over to the table and sat him down.

I bent over the table in front of him letting my heart locket hang in the air along my curly hair.

I lifted the food cover to reveal his dish with his favourite food on it.

He smiled with wide eyes and rubbed his hands together like he had a devious plan.

I kissed his lips and whispered into his ear 'eat up, you'll need your strength for later'.

He looked up at me, and I winked and licked my lips sitting at my spot and started eating. As I ate, I would make light moans and licked my lips a lot, peaking out of the corner of my eye I could see he was curious..

I had eventually finished my plate to find his jaw touching the table in awe.

"What?"

I asked innocently.

I batted my eyelashes and leaned forward, laying on my elbows.

"Uh, uh why are you eating like that?"

He asked, trying not to stutter.

"Well I've noticed we haven't been the same since we first got together in 2010, and I just felt like our flame was dying out which made me think. Which is why I'm making this step in trying to have a little foreplay here."

He set his fork down having me notice his plate was empty..which wasn't like that when I first spoke. He stood and took my hand.

"You really should leave this kind of forwardness for when your not in public, Ms. DeMara. For that I must take you to my office to handle this indiscretion."

I smiled as he returned it and pulled me to the room.

That was one of our most unforgettable nights I will always reminisce for as long as I live. Who knew he would like roleplay? I shrugged at the thought as I stared into the abyss of the dark ceiling.

It was around 10 o'clock and I couldn't fall asleep.

I could hear his light snore with his arms wrapped around my waist. We were naked, well he was. I still had on my silk nightgown since he like to have clothes on during sometimes, beats me why.

I felt a nuzzle to my ear, telling me he was awake.

"You still up, sweet'eart?"

"Yeah.."

I croaked a little from being silent for the hours he did sleep.

"Why, love? Is everything okay? Do you have any pain?"

I giggled.

"No, just can't sleep yet."

"Ahh, a $1 for your thoughts?"

The way he said that made me lose my breath, I laughed so hard.

"You okay? Is there nitrous in here that I'm not aware of?"

He sits up and makes sniffing noises.

"Oh stop it!"

I sat up with him and turned him towards me.

"I just wasn't prepared for what you said. Catching me off guard makes me laugh more."

He smiled, his moonlit orbs glowing beautifully.

I have no idea how this boy does these things to me.

The nights full moon blew through the curtains, reaching our grey, silk sheets. His fingers followed the thick trail of my dark, golden brown locks down my back. Slowly giving me shivers down my spine, leaving me amazingly mesmerized by his touch.

I was at his control, utterly and completely.

It would've scared the living day lights if he wasn't my one and only. He's single handedly the only one who could calm me and excite me with the same gestures simultaneously. It almost felt like this was our first night together, although this wasn't L.A....well not quite.

We were a long way away from where I grew up. 8 hours to be exact. It was barely 2 p.m. there. Crazy how the world could be at different times of the day in different places all at the same time.

"What's on your mind? You seem deep in thought..."

I looked up in his eyes, almost losing my breath.

"Anything and everything. Fascinated by nothing, just trailing thoughts."

He seemed intrigued.

He patted the pillow behind him and laid back, meaning time for one of our rare, deep conversations.

I followed suit and began telling of my weird conclusions in the order they came to me. When I was done, I felt as if weight left my chest as if I just let go of a planet sized secret.

"You know..."

He took a deep breath, really diving into all of my crazy rant moments ago.

"Now that I think about it, you're totally right, love. I never actually thought about those things until you mentioned them. Pretty amazing how simple things could very well be the most splendid things you could busy your mind with."

I blushed as he rubbed my cheek, completely in awe of everything I had said.

Not many people can say their other half does that with them. This one is actually early compared to our four a.m. ones, and those could last hours. We won't be tired either, not from the lack of sleep but from the whole world we feel like we've just discovered. It busies us until we have finally regulated with the uniquely common facts.

Such as the amazing thought of when you think of yourself as your own person: make your own decisions, do what you want, how, when, where. Basically options feel limitless but do have consequences.

"You sorta gave me a mindgasm, you know that, love?"

I nodded, seeing how I could.

"I think I did it to myself."