Can't Nobody Stop Us!

Chapter 15: Can't Nobody Stop Us!

"The heat is risen, gettin' wildah, all the ladies look like a damn poster, grab your girlfriend, pull her closer.."

"But sorry to tell you MISS GLASS GIRL, I know who you are."

Months later....

My eyes opened to pitch black, I tried to see through the blanket of darkness only to hear whispering. I shook, my teeth chattering from the excessive cold. I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to conjure up whatever warmth I could. A sliver of light appeared in the middle of a wall to my right, I wobbled over, feeling extremely weak and pain in my lower abdomen.

There were faint voices in the room next to me, i realised the sliver was indeed a key hole, but an old one..made for a skeleton. Hopefully I wouldn't become one.

I heard my name through what I assume to be the door in front me and leaned in to get a better understanding.

"He'll come lookin' for 'er soon enough, then we'll be in trou'le."

"Shut up you wanka'!"

The female hit the male voice and told him i would soon be dead and he couldn't save me, whoever they mean. I began to cry, I was afraid of this.

I was afraid of dying, afraid of it all. I didn't have a husband, a family, nothing.

My mind immediately went to Conor. I started to breakdown. We would never have our wedding, our family, nothing. I could remember his face to this day of when we were in his second music video, in the old telephone booth, he was mouthing the words for the shoot, but when we were in between shot he would nuzzle my ear and caress my body, I was absolutely in love with it! Just the way he would touch me would make my body bend to his needs.

It's indescribable, I wish I had gotten to marry him and have a family.

"I love you, Mariah. I never want to let this go, you are my other half.."

I had smiled, looking up at him.

"As you are everything to me, even if we're pretty high in the air, and this could fall...at any time.."

He smiled.

"Scared of heights are we?"

I scowled at him.

"Horribly."

"That's good that were done filming."

I stared at him.

"Wha..!"

"We were done ten minutes ago I just told them to let us be up here a minute."

I slapped his shoulder.

"Why scare me like that?"

He held my cheeks.

"So I could do this..."

He leaned in and kissed my lips.

I felt my anger leave me instantaneously, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Damn you, why do you always have those freakin magic lips?"

He smirked.

"It's your love for me, not my 'magic lips' as you call them."

I could still feel his arms around me, keeping me sane and calm.

He always tangled his fingers in my hair behind my back as we would kiss and just hold each other. I thought back to when he first announced our engagement to the public on tv. I was so nervous on what they would say. He was walking out to talk with Jimmy Fallon about how his upcoming cd and our twitter post of our engagement.