Chapter eight: A Night with the Boys

*Next day*

Strawberry Yogurt Cookie was sitting in his living room, yet again, no plans in sight, Parfait wasn't home, she had gone to do her own things, he thought it was just going to be a day of resting at the house, then something popped inside his head, "Wait, I need to finish my song!" and he went to work.

Strawberry yogurt had finished most of the song except for the editing, so he worked on that when he got a message from the group chat that consisted of him, Key Lime Pie cookie, and Mint Choco cookie, he stopped working, and read the message, it was from Key Lime.

"Hey, do you guys wanna just go out, and hang out right now?"

Strawberry Yogurt thought about it, the three of them just hanging out didn't seem like a bad idea.

"Sure, where we gonna go?"

"how about we walk around downtown," typed Mint Choco.

"Alright"

"Sure"

"See you guys there"

Strawberry Yogurt cookie put his work to the side, grabbed a jacket, left a note for Parfait cookie so she would know where he had gone, and exited the house.

Strawberry Yogurt cookie always loved being with his two close friends, they may have not been childhood friends, but Strawberry would go to great lengths, just for them. Finally, he arrived.

"Yo, Strawberry Yogurt!"

There was Key Lime Pie and Mint Choco cookie, "damn they got here fast," Strawberry Yogurt thought. "Hey, how are you guys."

"Pretty good, how about you, my friend," said Mint Choco, "Oh nothing much, still like a week and a half before the concert, just need to finish my song and I'm set."

"Oh, hey Key Lime, what's up with you?" said Strawberry Yogurt cookie, Key Lime had a wandering look on his face, it remained Strawberry Yogurt of himself when he thought of Parfait cookie, "Uh, Key Lime," Mint choco shook him a bit, "Huh? What? OH!, sorry guys, I was just thinking."

"Thinking about what?" asked Mint choco, "Uhhh," Strawberry Yogurt grinned, "Alright Key, who are you thinking about, who are you daydreaming about?" he asked, "Who? What do you mean who?" Key Lime asked, but failed to hide the slight blush on his cheeks, "You know what I mean by who."

"No reason in hiding it then," Key Lime thought, "Soooo, I kind of, sort of, hit it off with a girl."

The other two immediately went off, "Damn! You already got someone, alright, who's the lucky lady?" asked Strawberry Yogurt, "Wait, no we haven't-" started Key Lime Pie but was cut off by Mint Choco, "I knew you'd get someone one day! so who is it?"

Strawberry Yogurt and Mint Choco cookie looked at Key Lime Pie, waiting for him to answer, "Uh, do you guys know who Croissant cookie is?"

"Croissant cookie!" The two said in unison, "Yeah we know her, I remember her from the TBD incident when they accused Gingerbrave and his friends, also she moved into the kingdom, like two days ago," said Strawberry Yogurt cookie, "I even ran into her on my way back home, the night when I talked with Key Lime about his wanting of love, never knew she would be my friend's significant other," said Mint Choco.

"You guys didn't even let me finish, we aren't dating, well, yet," said Key Lime, "Don't worry Key, just give it a few days, you guys will start dating eventually, maybe one day you'll get to pet her cat," said Strawberry Yogurt, "What, she doesn't even have a ca-."

Then he realized, Strawberry Yogurt laughed loudly as Mint choco tried suppressing his laughs. "Real funny, you guys," he sighed, but grinned, he didn't dislike the idea.