Final Chapter: Now Together

"I still can't believe Raspberry just offered the HollyBerry Palace for your wedding," said Mint Choco.

Mint Choco, Key Lime Pie, and Strawberry Cake were all in the male dressing room with Strawberry Yogurt who was putting his wedding suit on.

"Alright now turn around chap, we wanna see," Strawberry Cake told his son, which he did.

Strawberry Yogurt was wearing a very snazzy blue tuxedo that his friends and his father picked out.

"You look absolutely handsome son," Strawberry Cake told him as he fixed his suit, "do you just call me handsome like a mom?" Strawberry Yogurt chuckled.

"Look I'm a single dad, somebody gotta fill the mom role, *sigh* If only your mother was here, she would've completely smothered you with compliments." Strawberry Cake said as he finished fixing his son's suit

"If only..." Strawberry Yogurt whispered to himself as he suddenly crashed into a chair and started breathing heavily.

"Hey hey what's wrong?" asked his dad. "I think someone's getting pre-wedding jitters," Key Lime Pie jokes.

"Yeah, m-maybe you're right, I'm just really nervous."

"Hey this is normal, plus, there is no way that she'll say no, I assure you," Mint Choco patted him on the back.

"Yeah, you're right, speaking of Parfait, I wonder how she's handling this."

*Parfait Cookie*

"I CAN'T DO THIS!" Parfait screamed as she paced around the female dressing, "Did we get everyone on the guest list, a-arethedecorationsdone, IS THE BAND EVEN HERE YET?!"

"Uh oh, pre-wedding jitters," Cocoa said quietly, "Relax Parfait, I just got with Key Lime Pie but I can tell you guys love each other very much, nothing bad will happen!" Croissant assured her.

She took a seat and started trembling, and tears started rolling down her cheeks, "w-what if he says no..."

"Parfait look at me right now," Raspberry said sternly, Parfait complied.

"I have never seen a couple quite like you and Strawberry Yogurt, a couple who deserve each other, a couple who loves one another more than anything, if there were any couple that should be married, it should be you and Strawberry Yogurt."

Parfait went silent, "You're right! He would never say no, I'm sorry, I've just never experienced pre-wedding jitters before."

"You're excused," Raspberry smiled, "Now quit worrying and go get your dress, you haven't even put it on yet!"

Parfait went into a secluded area with her dress to put it on.

"I'm finished," she said and stepped out for the other woman to see.

"Oh my..." Raspberry gasped, "Strawberry Yogurt is gonna be knocked to the floor when he sees you!" Said Croissant, "You look beautiful Parfait!" Said Cocoa.

Parfait looked at her reflection and was taken aback by her appearance.

"Wait until he sees me," she smiled.

*Wedding Time*

Friends, family, and even fans all came to Parfait's and Strawberry Yogurt's wedding.

Then, it started.

It began with the processional, one of Parfait's mothers walked down with Strawberry Yogurt Cookie, Key Lime walked down with Croissant Cookie, Mint Choco Cookie walked down with Cocoa Cookie, and although she was a little too old for the role, Princess Cookie walked down the aisle as the flower girl, followed by the ring bearer, Knight Cookie.