Episode 2

"Hi! It's me, Harry! We're on our way to Jamaica."

"If we can find the right gate." Louis chuckled.

The camera crew was filming them as they were walking around the airport. Harry and Louis stopped when two girls approached them.
"Hello darlings, how are you?" Louis smiled.

They gave them hugs and posed for pictures before they continued to look for their gate. They found it, and the plane was boarding. Harry kept track of their tickets, and they got on the plane without any fuss. They sat down in first class. A cameraman sat opposite them and filmed them small talking and giggling.

They spent most of the flight sleeping, and after getting a great shot of them cuddled up together, the cameraman slept as well.

They arrived and were driven to a private bungalow with a private beach. They checked out the bungalow and the surroundings before they changed into swim trunks and went for a swim. They were splashing water at each other, laughing out loud. After drying on a towel, getting some well-needed vitamin D, they got dressed and went out for dinner.

The next day, Harry headed to the studio, and Louis tagged along to greet everyone. He kissed Harry goodbye and left them.
"So, now I have the whole day to meself. I think I'll have to come up with a plan for tomorrow. I bet there's loads of stuff to see and do here. Harry is the organizer of the two of us. Whenever we go somewhere, he googles extensively. It's pretty cute. Now he'll be in the studio most days. I miss him already." Louis said and smiled at the camera.

He spent the day sunbathing. In the meantime, Harry took a short break. His cameraman must have been bored. Since he didn't want his new album to be leaked, they couldn't film him inside the room. Now he stepped outside and talked into the camera.
"We're just bouncing around ideas at the moment, you know, trying to figure out what I want my album to sound like. I love this, but I also feel the pressure to write a great album. I want this album to be me, but at the same time, it's a little scary. I don't know, I mean, I've written songs before that are personal but when you're a group singing it, I guess it's less scary."

He put his hand on the door handle and was about to return to the room, but he turned around to face the camera again.
"And I miss Louis."

Louis was restless and had fetched his guitar and sat on the beach playing.
"I don't know if I want to be a solo artist, to be honest. I still have to figure that out. Would people listen to my music and what kind of music would I make? I don't know. I don't know. But I'm not gonna stress about it."

Harry came walking down the beach, and Louis immediately got up and ran up to him and wrapped his arms around him, spinning him around.
"Hi, baby. I've missed you. Did you have a productive day?"

"I've missed you too. Yeah, it was alright." Harry smiled and kissed him.

"Good. I bet you a thousand pounds that they will play this in slow motion when it's aired." Louis smirked and took Harry's hand as they walked back to their bungalow.

Harry giggled. They spent the rest of the evening without cameras present. In the days that followed, Harry was locked in the studio, and Louis tried to come up with things to do. He went surfing and did a little sightseeing with a cameraman close behind. After yet another swim, he sat down on the beach.
"Everything is changing, but I'm still the same, you know what I mean? Harry and I have spent most of our time together since day one, you know, one of the perks of being in a band together. Now Harry is going off on his own, and don't get me wrong, I want that for him, I want him to conquer the whole fucking world with his solo music, and he will. But that will also mean that we will spend a lot of time apart and that worries me. Call me codependent or whatever, but he's me baby, me love. It will be tough as hell, I'm not gonna lie. I'm afraid that it will strain our relationship and I don't want that. I mean, look at me, I miss him like crazy now, and then I get to see him every evening. I guess it's something I have to work on. This is me problem."

He sighed and dragged a hand through his wet hair.
"If I'm gonna talk to him about it? I don't know. I don't want to rain on his parade. This is his moment, and I'm not gonna stand in his way. I support him 100 percent, and I'm so proud of him. I'm just gonna miss him so much."

Harry came back to the bungalow late that evening, but he had decided to take the next day off. They rented a boat and spent the day out on open water. After a swim, they sat down on the deck to eat lunch.
"Lou, we need to make a plan."

"A plan for what? I thought today was just about chilling." Louis smiled.

"A plan for the future. I'm stressing out about it. It's not gonna be the same! I'm gonna go on tour." Harry said.

Louis put his arm around Harry's shoulder, and they laid down on the deck.
"I've been freaking out about the same thing."

"You have? Why haven't you said anything?" Harry asked.

"I don't want to be the clingy husband." Louis smiled.

"You could never be that!" Harry protested and wrapped his arm around Louis' torso.

"I'm glad you think so because I'm obviously going on tour with you. Front seat at every show!" Louis replied.

Harry hesitated.
"I want you to follow your dreams, Lou. Otherwise, I would just feel awful. Don't get me wrong, I want you to be on some of my shows. Definitely the first one! Otherwise, I won't be able to get up on that stage. But I also want you to do your thing."

"That would mean an awful lot of time apart." Louis sighed.

"Yeah, and I hate that, but we have to be ready for our lives to change. Let's make a two-week rule!" Harry suggested.

"Meaning?" Louis questioned.

"That whatever we're doing, wherever we are in the world, we won't be away from each other more than two weeks. I don't care if I have to fly a whole day to spend an hour with you. Two weeks." Harry said.

"Yeah. Yeah. We have to do that. We just have to commit and make sure to stick to it." Louis said, sounding unhappy.

Harry kissed him.