Is this real?

☁️Emma☁️

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. I stretched my arm to turn the alarm off. I yawned in the process.

I got up and went to the kitchen. Fixed breakfast. Once I got done, I ranged the bell. Again, one by one the girls came flooding down. "About time." One of the girls said. I looked at the clock. 8:30. "Bish. I am early. So shut the fudge up." I growled. "Hey brat, you better not talk to the higher class like that." Mrs. Gray scowled. "I can talk to anyone I want to like that."

Before Mrs. Arsehole said anything the bell rang, for adoption. I ran up stairs before the girls could push me down.

I grabbed a custom Power Moves Only t-shirt. I can't afford the real thing, so I got a plain black shirt and got a silver marker, and tried to make it look like it. Then found a blue marker. I grabbed my blue skinny jeans with my black and white vans.

Once I got down there I literally almost screamed. THE PACK IS HERE! I want to cry, right now.

I am right by Jessica so I can hear what she says. "Hi! Im Jessica! I love pink! Unicorns! Dresses! And Makeup! I hate video games, youtube, and outside!" She said wayyy to happy. I rolled my eyes. I looked at the Pack. Robs face was in displease. Lachlan's face was in pure disgust. I mentally laughed!

Once they got to me I was freaking out on the inside. "Hi. I'm Emma. I love Minecraft, youtube, you guys, and music. I fricken HATE pink and dresses. I would wear make up sometimes and unicorns are majestic." I said with a steady voice. They all smiled.

Once they were done, I was shocked to hear what came out of Vikks mouth. We pick, Emma!" He said with his accent. I fist pumped the air. "You want her?! She is a little brat that doesn't do crap. All she does is sit in her room and watch youtube!" Mrs. Arsehole said. "Bish! I do more work around here than you ever did! You beaten me! You almost killed me one time! I need a fudging break from the hell-hole!" I yelled in anger. The boys just looked at me. I went up to Mrs. Gray and pushed her down. "I'm not going to let you ruin this for me!" I said. "I think you already did that." She said with a smirk. "No she didn't. She just proved to us she can kick some arse!" Preston said. "Go pack!" Mitch said.

I got up and brushed my self off. I ran up stairs with a smile. I packed my little clothes in a bag and put my computer in the bag too. With my old phone.

I got the middle of the stairs when I saw Jessica there with a red face. "YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF S---!! YOU DESTROYED MY OPPORTUNITY AT GETTING A FAMILY!" She said, throwing a punch. I grabbed her wrist and twisted it. "That's were you are wrong. It's YOUR fault that you hate video games and youtube. Those are youtubers. And I don't think they wanted you anyway." I said, mad. I twisted it more. She yelled in pain. I through her at the ground and kicked her.

Once I got down Jerome was turned around. "ONWARDS BACCA!" I yelled while jumping on his back. "Arhhhhhh" He yelled while running to the car. I laughed.

"Nice car! But how am I supposed to sit in there?" I Asked. "Oh. Um. We'll figure something out." Rob said. They all huddled in a circle. I just stood there.

"Ok your going to have to sit in someone's lap." Lachlan said. "Fine." I said. I put my stuff in the trunk. While the boys got in. I got on Lachlan's lap. "I fill weird." I said laughing. "How do you think I feel?" Lachlan said. I starting laughing. "How long is it from here to the house?" I asked. "About 45 minutes." Jerome said. I groaned. "Can you turn on the radio?" I asked. "Sure." Mitch said. I turned to Vikk, Preston, and Rob to see they were in there own conversation. I heard what was on the radio. Pop music. "I don't likkkeeee this muuuusicccc." I wined. "Then what do you like?" Mitch asked. "Rock." I said. Mitch turned in on to a rock station and hear Three Days Grace on. "I love this song!" Painkiller came on. I started to sing along.