*Rolls eyes*

I just realized that yall dont know what Emma looks like. Here she is^

^Emma^

Has days go by its a new day. New sentence. New curiosity on whats going to play out. This day didn't go has plan.

"Hey why don't we go to a party or something?" Preston implied. "Alcohol?" Emma asked. "Well of course!" Preston said. "No." "Come on Emma! A party isn't fun without you!" Vikk said. "Come on! Whats going to happen is someone is going to get drunk. Break a heart." Emma rolled her eyes. "Please!!!!" Jerome said. She rolled her eyes once more. "Fine." "Yay!!!" Everybody yelled. Emma rolled her eyes once more.

"What times the party?" Emma asked. "8:30." "Great!!.." Emma rolled her eyes. "Emma you don't have to go if you don't want to." Emma rolls her eyes once more. "I would rather go and be the designated driver than let you fools get drunk and can't drive." "True true." Mitch said. Emma glanced at the clock and saw it was 4:35. 'How did time fly?' Emma asked herself.

7:30 rolled up faster than Emma wanted to. "EVERYBODY START TO GET READY!!" Emma rolled her eyes once more.

Once Emma got into her room she started to go through her closet. 'Nah' 'Nah' 'Nah' Throwing clothes everywhere. "Here we go." Emma said to herself. A black dress with pearls going up and down the front of the dress with a lace back. It went down to the middle of her thigh. She grabbed her black flats because in no way in hell was she going wear heels.

"TIME TO GO!!" Emma rolled her eyes once more. She came down the stairs and turned into the living room. "Everybody ready?" Emma asked. There was a bunch of yeses and hell yeahs.

Emma got into the driving seat and waited for all of them to pile in. "Good. Ready?" Emma said looking into the mirror.

"We're here!" Emma screamed not as pumped as the rest. "Come on Emma it cant be that bad." Lachlan said grabbing her hand and squeezing it for reassurance. Emma smiled.

Jerome and Vikk wondered off together. Poofless wondered away and it was just Mitch, Claire, Lachlan, and I. "Come on Lachlan! Lets go get some dranks!" Lachlan looked over at Emma. Emma nodded. Emma doesnt want to be the reason Lachlan wont have a good time. "Come on Emma lets go get some dranks too!" Claire said dragging Emma off.

"LOOK GUYS WE GOT NUMBERS!" Jerome and Vikk said at the same time. "Were they drunk?" "No!!" They both said. "The girl i was talking to was named Teagen" Jerome said.
The girl i talked to was Luna." Vikk said. "Thats great guys!" Emma said. Emma had one drink. She didn't really like the idea of getting drunk. Emma went to go find Lachlan.

When she found him he was around a bunch of guys. "Hey Lachlan!" Emma yelled. Emma got on her tippy toes and was fixing to kiss Lachlan but Lachlan stopped her. "Sorry. I have a girlfriend." Lachlan slurred. Emma laughed and went back to Claire.

"Come on guys time to leave!" Emma yelled/said. "Ill go find Mitch and Poofless" Claire said. "Ok. Ill go find Lachlan, Jerome, and Vikk." Emma said.

"Just get in the car!" "STRANGER DANGER!!" Poofless yelled. "oH My GoD." Emma said. Emma pushed a pressure point in Rob and Preston. "EMMA!!" Claire yelled. "What?" Emma said innocently.

"Finally we are home!!" "Um a little help?" Emma looked over her shoulder and saw Claire struggling with the boys. "Oh!" Emma ran to get Rob. "Look! A house!" Jerome yelled. "Yea pretty house! Everyone in!" Emma yelled.

Emma and Claire plopped on the couch satisfied with getting them all in bed. "Finally." Claire muttered. "True." Emma said. "I think we should get the aspirin ready for them." "I think so too." Claire said getting up.

Grabbing two packets for each, they put them by their bed side tables. They also put notes by them. "GOODNIGHT CLAIRE!!" "GOODNIGHT EMMA!" They yelled at each other.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

HERE YOU GUYS GO. I KNOW I KNOW SHORT. BUT ITS SOMETHING. I DONT KNOW WHEN I WILL UPDATE NEXT BUT. THIS IS AN UPDATE.

LOVE YOU GUYS LONG TIME

-Chelley💕