Thats it.

[Warning: There is going to be a lot of cussing.]

☁️Emma☁️

I wake up with a shake. I open my eyes and see Lachlan. "Was up?" I said with a tired voice. "Um. I don't know. The sky maybe?" He laughed. "Oh. Shh." I laughed, while I extended my arm to his face. He kissed my cheek. I smiled. He left the room with no more words.

I looked at the roof. Thinking of last night. Lachlan. The kiss. I smiled at the thought.

I got up. Went to the bathroom. 'Lets wear some eyeliner and mascara why don't we?' I said in my head. I grabbed my eyeliner and put it on my waterline. I don't put it on the top because when I put mascara on my lashes it looks like I have some on. I did my mascara. I fixed my hair where there is some fly aways with a poof on the top.

I looked in my dresser and tried to figure out what to wear. I grabbed a shirt with 'I rather die on my feet, than live a life on my knees.'Then on the back it says 'Papa Roach.' Along with some shorts and black thin stockings. I grabbed my black combat boots. Slipped them on.

I got down stairs. Everybody was down there. "Was up?" I said. "We got you and Claire a present, but we have to wait for Claire." Papa Rob said. "Mk" I said going to the kitchen and getting two apples.

Claire finally came down. I tossed Claire the other Apple. "Why do you always look better than me?" She asked. She was wearing a shirt with 'Good comeback. Ready to hear mine?' a black skirt with black thigh high socks with combat boots. "Come on. Your outfit it cute." Mitch said. Claire blushed. 'Ooooooooo' I said in my head.

"So we all pitched in and bought you two gifts!" Papa Rob said. Claire and I looked at each other. "Why? Is it a special occasion that we don't know about?" We both said at the same time. We looked at each other. "Creepy." We both said at the same time. "GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!" We both yelled at the same time. We both laughed.

"Anyway. No. We just thought y'all needed a thing. Just in case." Since Lachlan and Mitch were in the middle of the row of boys, they had our presents. I grabbed the one with 'Emma'. We both opened are presents. We both have new iPhones. I got the iPhone 5c and it was blue. Claire got hers in pink. "THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!" We both yelled. "Ok. You guys need to stop that." Papa Rob said. "Welp. we'll try." We both said. We both hugged the boys and left for school.

~Time skip to 30 minutes left of school.~

They didn't do it this morning because I hurried to first period.

I walked to my locker. Put the stuff I needed in my bag, and put the stuff I don't need up. I closed my locker. I get shoved into the locker. "You forgot the beating this morning, bitch." I just toothless smiled. "Why the fuck are you smiling?" Jack, I learned his name, says. Brianna is right behind him, confused. I'm just standing there with a smile. "What the hell is wrong with her? Why the fuck is she smiling?!" Brianna said, angry. "These few weeks, you pushed me. You called me names. You even fucking beat me down. Not today. You aren't getting over the Mountain before me." I said with a smile. "Bitch your still under me." Brianna said, with sass. I looked at her dead in the eye. Straight face. "Oh really? If I'm fucking under you then why the hell are you beating me down? Huh?" I said with more sass. "Because your not perfect unlike me. I'm pretty, have a boyfriend, and oh! Rich." I looked at her. "I have all that shit. But do you know what. I don't need it to be me. I am perfectly fun with being in a box. I'm perfectly fine not being pretty. You know why? Because of my personality. I have a great personality. I have a bold personality. And do you know what? I do have a boyfriend." Did I just say that last part. Shit. "Oh really you do? Where is he?" She looked around the hall, with her hand above her eyes. "He doesn't go to school. He graduated last year, dumbass." She just snickered. "That's it. I'm fucking done." I said. I grabbed Jack's arms and yanked them down. I jumped on Brianna and started to beat the shit out of her. I grabbed to collar of her shirt. "You really want to mess with me now?" I looked at her dead in the eye.