Today was fun! /CONTEST CLOSED/

^Lachlan^

Ok. Here is comes. Emma got up and walked over to me. Everybody looked confused. I see her smiling. "Ok we have announcements I make." I said, with a smile. Rob looked like he knew what was going on. "Lachlan and I are a couple now." Emma said with a smile. Rob looked at me with some eyes. I don't know what he he thinking. Angry? Happy? Ok? I have no clue. I looked around at everybody else. They all had smiles. "CONGRATS GUYS!!" Claire says. "For real." Jerome says. We laugh. "Papa Rob?" Emma asked.

He took a breath. "I am happy for you two." He saids. "Thank you, Papa Rob." Emma said, giving him a hug. "But one thing. Lachlan." I looked at him. "Yes?" He walks up to me. "You break her heart, you will find yourself dead." He said with a straight face. "I promise I will not crush her, Rob." "Ok now that we got that out of the way. What do you guys want to do?" Emma says.

"LASER TAG!" Preston yells. "YEA! THAT WOULD BE FUN!" Mitch yells. "What car are we going in?" Claire asked. "Do you guys have a car with more than," Emma started to count everybody with her finger, "8 seats?" The Pack just looked at her. "We barley have 5!" Jerome says. "Ok then! We are just going to take two cars." She replied. "Speaking of cars. Emma and Claire need to go get their drivers licenses." Rob said. Emma looked at Claire and Claire looked at Emma. "We are good with that."

We all piled into two cars. These is how it went.
First car:
Mitch, Jerome, Claire, and Vikk.

Second car:
Rob, Preston, Emma, and me.

"Can you guys turn on the radio? I don't have music on my phone, yet." Emma asked."Sure." Preston said. He turned the radio on. A song that sounded really familiar. It was Fallen Angel.

"Late at night I could hear the crying
I hear it all, trying to fall asleep
When all the loved around you is dying

How do you stay so strong?
How did you hide it all for so long?
How can I take the pain away?
How can I save,

A fallen angel, in the dark
Never thought you'd fall so far
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
Fallen angel

You do it all for my own protection
You make me feel like I'll be okay
Still I have so many questions

How do you stay so strong?
How did you hide it all for so long?
How can I take the pain away?
How can I save,

A fallen angel, in the dark
Never thought you'd fall so far
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
Fallen angel, just let go
You don't have to be alone
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight

I was right beside you
When you went to hell and back again
I was right beside you
When you went to hell and back again
And I, I can save, a fallen angel

A fallen angel, in the dark
Never thought you'd fall so far
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
Fallen angel, just let go
You don't have to be alone
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
Fallen angel"

The song was over. I put my arm around Emma and pulled her close. I kissed the top of her forehead, while saying, "Hey Em. This could be our song." I whispered so only Em can hear. "Yes Lachlan. This could be our song." She whispered back. "What are you guys whispering back there about?" Rob asked. "Nothing." "If it's nothing, It's something" Preston said. Em looked at him. "Who's side are you on?" She asked. "Poofless side." He said laughing. "Ok. We where talking about how good this song was." I said. Em giggled. "Oh."

)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)

We got done doing teams.

Team1: Em and I
Team2: Mitch and Claire
Team3: Rob and Preston
Team4:Vikk and Jerome.

(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/

Team4 won with 39 points. Team1 got second with 30 points. Team3 got third with 27 points. Team2 got last with 24 points.

"Man. You guys suck." Vikk said to Mitch and Claire. "Oops." Claire said. Mitch laughed. "Hey how about losers get to pay for lunch!" Jerome said. I heard 'Yea!'s echo. "Fine." Mitch and Claire said at the same time. "Wow. You guys aren't together but you still say things at the same time." I said. Everybody laughed.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

We grabbed some Taco Bell. We ate inside. Ended up using two tables.

Once we were done, We piled back into the same cars. Em was tired so she fell asleep on my shoulders. I got tired also. I fell asleep on Em's head.

>\>\>\>\>\>\>\>\>\>\>\>\>\>\>

I got woken up by giggles and flashes. I opened my eyes an saw everybody staring at us. "Really guys?" I said with a 'I just woke up' voice. At that point Em was waking up. "What's happening" She said with the same voice I did. "They were taking pictures of us." I said with a tired voice. "I am tired go away." Em said. "Em. We have to get out the car." I laughed. She got out, as did I.

She looked up at me with Sleepy eyes and held out her hands. Signaling I should pick her up. "Fine." I picked her up like how a baby would be. She rested her head on my shoulder while I walked up to her room.

"Goodnight Em." I kissed her forehead. I left the room.

I went to my own room. I got into pajama pants and took off my shirt. I climbed into bed.

I checked my phone. Noticing millions of Twitter and Instagram notifications. I checked it out. It was a picture of Em and I sleeping. Damn it Guys. I checked the comments. Almost all positive. Some are like. "Ew. Why are you with a slut?","She is going to pay for touching my Lachlan.", or "She is ugly. Why are you dating her?"

I got on my Twitter and made a post.

"@LachlanYT

Guys yes I am dating. No I am not dating no slut or any other words. I don't care what you guys say or think. I will always love her."

I pressed the tweet button. In seconds there was tweets upon tweets. I shut my phone off. Seeing them tomorrow. I closed my eyes. Letting darkness surround me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~1102

NOW I HAVE A QUESTION WELL TWO:

CAN I USE POOFLES?

AND

IF YOU WANT TO HE JEROME OR VIKKS GIRLFRIENDS PLEASE ENTER!

I will need:

Personality:

Looks:

Name:

Age: (16-18)

Other:

HERES A CHAPTER

I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT UPDATED

MY LIFE AS BEEN PRETTY BUSY.

I AM MER HappieBunnie THIS WEEKEND SO IT WAS GREAT.

I AM GOING TO GET RIGHT WITH THE SCHEDULE!

I WILL TRY!

I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!

AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK!

STAY SAFE AND LIVE LIFE THE FULLEST!

-Chelley💜