Help me.... I cant take this.

^girl above is Claire^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☁️Emma☁️

I woke up the same way I got woken up yesterday. "Do you guys have a different way to wake me up?" They all looked at each other. "Nope!" They said. "Now get out so I can get dress and go wake up Claire." I said, getting up. "Don't tell us what to do." Vikk said. I looked at him and said "What were you going to do after you leave my room? Huh?" I said. "Wake up Claire." "Exactly! Now shoe!"

I got dress in a gray shirt with the words 'Go Away' made by your truly. Then added some black ripped skinny jeans. Then put on my white vans. I brushed my hair and teeth. Got my beanie.

I waited for Claire. Jez. She take forever. "The fun as arrived!!! Thank you, thank you very much!" She started singing. "Hey were have you been?!" I said laughing. "I had a little pest to take care of!" She laughed, as well.

I grabbed an apple and ate it. As well as Claire. "BYE PAPA!" Claire and I said at the same time. "BAI!" He yelled back. I grabbed my back pack and left.

We waited for the bus. It finally came around. "Finally." I said to Claire. "I know right?" She said laughing.

~Time Skip because the boredom of school life.~

I was waiting for Claire to come back to the lockers. She was in bathroom. "Oh look. The ugly ass bitch is waiting for her friend." I heard from behind me. I closed my locker door. "Wh-" I got cut off by being shoved into the locker door. My vision blurry for the act being so fast. I looked. It's this boy that I have never even met eyes with. "Good job, sweet heart." I heard. Looking, I saw Brianna. Shit. The boy shoved my weak body to the ground. Everybody around me where kicking me. One in the stomach. One in the head. One in the arm. I can't believe I am saying this but, This is worser than Mrs. Grays beatings. I hear them calling me names but I can't hear them. The only words I heard was, "Bitch", "Slut", "Ugly", and, "Fat." I know two of those word are not true. They started doing it harder. None to my face though. They finally stopped. I heard laughing. That's when I felt it. A warm watery substance on my face. Something I haven't felt it forever. Tears. I hate tears. It make me look weak. I got up. Wobbling. I opened my locker. I looked in the mirror I put in there. A black bubble was appearing on my face. I looked around for Claire. No sign. Good. I grabbed a bag and looked for concealer and powder. Finally. I hurried and put some on. "Hey, Emma. sorry it took so long. The line was bad." Claire said. I looked again. Good. I closed my door. "It's ok." I said forcing a smile. Even though when I do it hurts.

~Time Skip~

We got to our stop. I hurried out the bus before Brianna could notice. I ran inside. I ran to my room and locked the door. "️EMMA?" I heard someone yell. I cleared my voice. Trying not to sound like I was crying. "YEA?" I asked. "ARE YOU OK?" Don't lie. My head said. "IM FINE! JUST WANTED TO START MY HOMEWORK I HAVE A LOT!" Which was partially true. I have a lot of homework but I'm not Fine.

I got done with my homework. Which was easy at some points. Hard at some.

I went on my bed and curled up in a ball with my back against the wall. I started crying uncontrollably. I couldn't stop. No matter how much I tried. I started to get louder and louder. I am started to get worried that someone might hear me.

☁️Lachlan☁️

I was watching tv in my room when I hear..... crying? I turned down my tv and listen. It's from the room next door. Emma's room. Why would she be crying? I got up and opened the door. I went next door and knocked on Emma's door.

☁️Emma☁️

I heard knocking on my door. Shit. Shit. Shit. I was trying to stop crying but I couldn't. I finally croaked, "Who is.... It?" I heard back. "Lachlan." He sounded worried. "One sec." I said, remembering I locked the door.

I unlocked the door and opened it a little. I walked back to my spot that I was, an went back to my ball. Went back to crying. Lachlan came in closing the door behind him. "What's wrong??" He sounded even more worried. I couldn't stop crying. I just couldn't. I choked out, "Can't......stop." I hear foot steps coming to my bed. I felt my bed being moved. Then I felt arms around me. I was still crying. "What happened at school." He said, not making it a question. "People.... Boy....... Shoved..... Into...... Locker... Kicked..... To...... death...... Words." I said, with crying in the middle of each word. "️️️Emma, what ever they are saying don't let them get to you. They only want power over you. To see you cry. Don't give them that power." I nodded my head. My crying has died down a lot. I looked up to face Lachlan. "Thank you, little lachy." I said having a slight smile. He laughed. I hugged him. He hugged back. "Now. Have a good night sleep." Lachlan said. He got up and left my room. I got under the covers and let my body be paralyzed by sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE YOU GO! CHAPTER DONE!

MARK THAT OFF THE LIST OF THINGS TO DO!

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

LETS JUST SAY THERE IS GOING TO E A TIME SKIP, LACHLAN SINGING, ANDDDD CRYING!

HAVE AN AMSOME AMAZING DAY!

AND SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

^942words^

Stay safe and take care!
~Chelley💜✌️