Friend.

☁️Emma☁️

I woke to the sound of people yelling and jumping on my bed. I groaned. "What do you want?" I asked, tiredly. "SCHOOL TIME!" I heard Preston say. I sat up and looked at them with displeasure. "Fudge you all." I went back to bed. "YOUNG LADY YOU DO NOT SAY THAT TO PAPA ROB" Rob said. I got up. "Fine. I'm up. Happy?" I asked with no emotion. "YUZ!" They all said.

I shoed them out so I can get dress. I took a shower. Brushed my hair. Blow dried it. Got some clothes. Three Days Grace tank top, rip black jeans, black vans, and beanie. I straighten my hair real quick. Grabbed my white Jansport book sack.

I walked down stairs just to be welcomed. "Hello." I said going to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple, while They were talking. "Are you exited for you last year of school?" Rob asked. By now everybody went back to their rooms. "Meh." I said. I looked at the clock. 6:40. "Hey, Rob? What time does school start again?" I asked. "Um. Around 7:30." "Ok thanks."

"BYE!" I yelled. "BAI!" I heard everybody yell. I went to the bus stop and waited. I saw the bus coming. Slowly but surely.

It finally got here. "Hello are you new?" The bus driver asked. "Yes ma'am." "Cool. My name is Mrs. Carly. Nice to meet you," "Emma." I got on just to be meet by an ugly arse bish. "Oh, look girls. New girl thinks she special." Me and my loud mouth. "Bish. I just got here. I don't think I am special. I guess you think you are." I hit her in the shoulder saying, "Your not special." Then pushed her out the way and went to a seat in the back with a girl with pink hair. "Hi! May a sit here?" She looked in surprised. "What?" I asked. "1) Nobody ever talks to Brianna like that. 2) Nobody sits by me. I'm the loner." She said the last part with her head down. "Oh. Bye." I said, looking for another seat. I looked at her. She had a sad expression on her face. "I'm only joking. I'm not that du-rude to people. Unless you mess with me. And you do no harm." I said with a smile. "Did you say du-rude?" She asked. "Why yes I did." I said laughing while taking a seat, before I get yelled at. "You watch The Pack too?" I smiled. "Yes I do. Finally someone who watches them to!" I said with a laugh. "My names Claire." Claire said, with a smile. "Emma." We started to talk more and more.

"Hey? Do you want to come over at my house later?" I said with a smile. She doesn't know that I live with The Pack yet. >:). "Sure!" She just says. "Don't you need to ask you parents?" I asked making sure she doesn't have those kind of parents. "No... I don't live with anybody. My parents died and I have no siblings." She said with a sad voice. "Oh. I'm sorry." I said. "If it makes you feel better, I don't have any either."

We finally got to school. Never thought I wanted to get school. I hate busses. Ew. I went to the office with Claire to get my schedule. I got my locker ship. Then got my classes.

1) Math
2) Science
3) ELA
4) ELA
5) PE
6) History
7) Art.

Best for last! I have all the same classes with Claire. So that's good. I won't be alone.

Claire was walking me to my locker. I don't know where it is! This is a big school! Well to me. We got there. It's right next to hers so that's also good. I put my stuff up besides math.

We almost got there but that girl, supposedly named Brianna, came up to me. "You're the one that thought you could talk to me like that." She makes no sense. I laughed. "And why are you laughing?" She asked in anger. "Because you think you are pretty, perfect than everybody else. Well your not. Everybody has a flaw that makes them perfect. Not putting a crap ton of make up on them and MAKING them look pretty. I'm pretty in my own way. Claire is perfect in her own way. And you have a flaw." I said, steadily. "And what might that be?" She asked, crossing her arms. "Being a bish." "Bish?" She asked confused, but looked in a disused face. "A Bitch!" I laughed.

Claire and I went to math. Math is easy for me because I have to know it for Astronomy. I took the empty seat next to Claire. "Good morning class! Today we have a new student! Her name is Emma Star! Emma why don't you stand up and tell us about yourself?" The teacher said. I can all ready tell that we are going to be cool. I stood up and started to speak. "Hi. I'm Emma. I love my last name. I love Math and Astronomy. I like the colors purple and blue." I sat down. "I think I have a smart student in this class. Well I'm Mrs. Park. Hope you have a good time in this class."

I knew all the answers to each question. Everybody (but Claire) glared at me. Claire just laughed. The bell rang for next class. I got out fast enough to be first. I waited for Claire by my locker. "Why do you walk so fast?" Claire said. "I don't know. I just have long legs so I take bigger steps." I said. She just laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I took my seat next to Claire. This is my favorite subject. Art.

"Take out your pencils and draw something magical. Draw your feelings. Draw your everything. I will be walking around to see how all of y'all are doing." Mr. Rukus said.

I grabbed my pencil and started drawing. I looked at it. It's turning out great. It's this girl walking on this broken street. Followed by this group of girls throwing words at her. I put it at an angle so you can't see her face because she has her hoodie on. But you can tell she is crying because she has her sleeve up to her drowning eyes. Me. Rukus came over to me. He looked at the picture. "Do you mind if I show the class this?" He asked, hoping I will say yes. "Sure." I said, handing him the picture.

"Class! Look over here," The class looks. "This is what I mean. You see how this girl right here is getting called these different names and the other group of girls are throwing it at her like pieces of trash. It hurts the girl. Like if you got thrown a can at you it would hurt. You can tell she is crying because her sleeve is up to her face wiping her tears. This is what I mean. You need to make the people looking at it guess on the situation," He look at me. "You like to draw don't you?" He said with a smile. I looked at him, "Yes I do."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We got on the bus. I pulled out my phone and looked at the lock screen. It was The Pack and me. Claire look at it. "You met the Pack?!" She asked. I smiled. "Yes I have." "Lucky." She said with a sad voice. "You will. Don't worry." I said with a smile. "No I won't. I don't have money." I smiled. "It's ok. There maybe a miracle." I said with a smile.

It was my stop. "Come on Claire." She got up and walked with me.

"Wow this is a big house for someone that don't have parents." She said. I smiled. I walked in. "IM HOME!" I looked at Claire. She had a confused look. One by one each of them came done. "Claire! Meet the Pack!" She looked like this :O. "Papa Rob? Can I talk to you? Claire you talk to them."

"Papa Rob, Can you adopt Claire, too? She has no family." I asked with puppy dog eyes. "Please?" He looked over at Claire. Then me. ".......Sure!" I hugged him. "Thank you so much." I smiled. I ran up to Claire. "YOUR MY ADOPTIVE SISTER! Just don't put the 'adoptive' in it." She looked confused. "WHAT?" She yelled. "Great one more screaming girl in the house." Jerome said. "Jerome, don't even start." Mitch said. Claire and I looked at each other. Then at Mitch and Jerome. "#MEROME!!" We yell. They came charging at us. We looked and like were lifted in the air. "HEY PUT MY DAUGHTERS DOWN!" Papa Rob yelled. He jumped on us. Then Vikk. Then Lachlan. Then Preston. We all started to laugh. "LITTLE...... GIRLS...... UNDER,....... BIG....... BOYS!!" I yelled. They all got up.

~Time skip till night.~

"NIGHT YOU GUYS!" Claire and I yelled.
"NIGHT!" They yelled.

~<~<~<~<~<~<~>~>~>~>

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!

I HAVE A LOT GOING ON IN SCHOOL AND OUTSIDE OF IT!

I WENT TO A FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH CONCERT 2 WEEKS AGO!

THAT WAS THE GREATEST NIGHT EVER!

YALL SHOULD LOOK THEM UP

THEN I HAVE END OF THE YEAR TESTING SO SCHOOL WAS STRESSFUL!

I AM DONE WITH ELA(English language arts) AND MATH!

I PAST MATH SO RELIF!!!

ANYWAY THATS IT!

I AM GOING TO UPDATE "The Boy Who Understood" MAYBE ON UM. THIS FRIDAY!

AND ALSO(last thing) MY BIRTHDAY IS NEXT WEEK ON TUESDAY! CANT WAIT!

ANYWAY! BAI!

TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE!

^1506 words^

~Chelley💜☁️