Drivers Test and Drama

Emma

I was getting ready to take my drivers test. This is for my license. I think I am ready.

I got my permit maybe a month or two ago. They said I did so well I could get my license early. So I'm proud. Rob is too.

I drove with Lachlan and Rob. The other guys had to get some videos up. I made sure I had everything in place and started to drive.

Time to get the test over with. I walked in showed my permit. "You will have to wait a few minutes. Somebody is driving at the moment." The lady at the desk says. "Ok thank you."

I walk over to Lachlan and Rob. Me in the middle. Welp. Now here comes the waiting game.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Emma Latsky" [Please tell me if I spelled it wrong] I got up. Getting two thumbs up from Lachlan and Rob. So technically four thumbs but eh.

Time whizzes by. I'm on the road one minute then taking my picture for my license. I hear 'click!' Done.

I can finally drive on my own. I can feel the wind in my air without someone by me. I can go to the mall without someone next to me. Well maybe besides Claire. She takes her full license test next week.

I can hear bands upon bands in my ears without someone changing to the other station.

I drove home. "Hey Emma. We are going to go to the car shop. You need to get your own car." Rob said. "K. I'm cool with that."

As I was driving Rob's car I turned on the radio. Breaking Benjamin came on. "Do we have to listen to this?" Rob asked. "Yes yes we do. My favorite song by them."

I try to face the fight within
But it's over
I'm ready for the riot to begin
And surrender
I walked the path that led me to the end
Remember
I'm caught beneath with nothing left to give
Forever

When angels fall with broken wings
I can't give up, I can't give in
When all is lost and daylight ends
I'll carry you and we will live forever, forever

Grey skies will chase the light away
No longer
I fought the fight now only dark remains
Forever
Divided I will stand
And I will let this end

When angels fall with broken wings
I can't give up, I can't give in
When all is lost and daylight ends
I'll carry you and we will live forever, forever

The sun begins to rise
And wash away the sky
The turning of the tide
Don't leave it all behind
And I will never say goodbye

When angels fall with broken wings
I can't give up, I can't give in
When all is lost and daylight ends
I'll carry you and we will live forever, forever
Forever, forever

It finally ended. "I really like that song." I started laughing. "What is with you and Angel songs?" Rob asked laughing. "Idk. Their lyrics, I guess." I shrugged.