Feeling Free

Author's Note:

Hey, everyone! I know it's been a long time since I've posted a new chapter, but hopefully I'll be able to have regular updates on this book. If you're still here, continue reading and enjoy the story.

———————————————————

Neveah's POV:

      It feels as if the world is finally off my shoulders. Knowing my family is supporting my decision to leave clan life, and continue this life I've built with Michael, feels amazing. As I walk out of the mansion, everyone's eyes are on me, simply staring.

      I shrink as their gaze becomes heated, rushes of emotions flashing through their eyes. "Are you Neveah Lander?" A woman asked.

      "Yes, I am."

      "Welcome home, princess," she responded, moving her gaze back to the transaction she was having with a man attempting to buy her flowers.

     Everyone finally went back to minding their own business, content with just receiving the information they felt entitled to know as the citizens of our coven.

      "Neveah!"

      Cameron came rushing up to me, wrapping me in a tight embrace. He releases his hold on me, and checks to see if I'm hurt. "Did anything happen? What did grandfather say?"

      "He told me I can go back home. He's letting me go. Are you going to stay or go back, too?" I asked.

      "I think I'm going to stay here. I'm going to miss you, but now that this situation is behind us, you can come and go as you please, and the same goes for the rest of our family."

     Tears blurred my vision. "I'm going to miss you," I cried as I hugged him once again. "Remember you promised to be there for Alexander and watch him grow up. You can't break your promise."

     Cameron sighed. "I promise I'll always be here. Now go back to Michael."

      I nodded, looking at my brother one more time before taking off home.

———————————————————

     Once I'm outside of the manor, I couldn't bring myself to step inside. I still feel a ton of emotions from recent events, and I don't want to start freaking out once I step foot inside.

     I let out an exhale before letting my feet take me to the front door. "Hello? Is anyone home?" I yelled as I entered. I hear thundering footsteps before I feel arms wrap around me, crushing me tightly.

      "Neveah, you're okay!" Dexter screamed, wiping the tears and snot from his face. "Michael came home and said you left with your dad and we had to leave, and I was like a what an asshole leaving you like that to go die. Like I thought you guys loved each other. Just plain old rude."

     I laughed. "Dexter, I'm fine and I'm here to stay."

     "I'm glad you're okay. I was scared for you," he sighed. "Michael is upstairs in your room."

     I squeezed his hand quickly before going up the stairs to my room. I slowly opened the door, peeking my head through to see if he's in there.

     I yelp as I feel myself being picked up. Michael turns me to face him and leads me to the room, shutting the door behind him. He places me on the bed, ripping my shirt before coming to hover over me, trailing my neck with kisses before reaching his mark.

     "I love you so much, and I was terrified you weren't ever going to come back," he whispered.

     "I'll always come back," I promised, capturing my lips with his. Once our lips came into contact with one another, it's as if all his self control escaped, turning him into a horny little monster.

     "I'm going to fuck you like it was the last time, and you're going to like it," he hissed before sinking his fangs into my neck. I moaned, letting the pleasure overwhelm me before I gave into his demands.

     I quickly fumbled for his zipper, making quick haste to get him out of his jeans. Grunting in frustration, I gave up and decided to just rip his pants and shirt off, leaving him naked in all his glory. I hummed in response as he began pinching my nipples.

     "You're mine," he stated, and he took a nipple into his mouth as he fundled the other with his fingers. I moaned in response as I started feeling the pleasure building in my core.

     He let go, taking my pants off as he placed his head in between my legs. "Now I'm going to make you feel so good, you'll never be able to get enough." He blew on my core, my heat turning cold as the cool air touched my flesh. I grasped the sheets tightly in my hands as I anticipated his next move.

     He slowly lowered his head, placing a kiss to my heat. I cried out at the sensation, buckling my hips to meet him. He let out a moan as he began lapping up my juices, "you taste so fucking good." He continued to move his tongue up and down my heat. I panted as the waves of pleasure hit me, and I tried so desperately to catch my breath. I bit my lower lip as I tried to keep my moans in.

     "Oh, god", I cried, letting my head fall back against the sheets. Michael moaned as he continued his assault, until I finally couldn't take it anymore and let out my release.

     "Damn, baby, you're perfect," he whispered, standing up as he prepared his cock at my entrance.

     I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him flush against me, "make me scream." Michael grinned, his fangs delicately brushing against his lips. "Trust me I plan on doing so."

     His hips quickly thrusted up into me, causing me to yelp before I quickly began screaming as he used all his speed to pleasure us both. "Turn around."

     With my ass in the air, he came behind me to continue his relentless pleasure. "Oh, god, I'm going to cum," I cried.

     Michael let out a grunt, "me, too, baby, just hold on." His moans became louder and I cried out as he went in as deep as he could, "oh god I'm cumming." He slowed as he let out his load into me, panting heavily.

     "I love you," he said tenderly, planting a kiss to my lips. "I was so scared you were never going to come home, and our son would grow up without his mother. I can't live without you."

     I placed my head against his chest. "You're not going to lose me, I'm here to stay. I was terrified when my father took me but I'm here now."

     "What exactly happened? How are you here?" Michael asked. "There's no way your father would just let you go."

     "My grandfather and my mother put him in his place. He isn't technically a Lander and they pulled rank. Cameron was always supposed to be leader, not me. They gave me the choice to come home, and I took it. There's no way I can be without you or our son. They want us to go home and visit soon," I said, finding comfort in Michael's arms.

     "At least we're free. Is your father going to stand trial?" He asked.

      I shrugged. "I'm not sure. It felt nice being back with my family, but I missed you even more."

     "Alexander's asleep at the moment, but he'll be happy his mom is home, especially since he was starving and apparently not a fan of formula," Michael laughed.

     "I'm home. And I'm not going anywhere."