Chapter 11

~~~

Since then, Nycho and I decided to hang out and spend the rest of the summer together. We made it clear to each other that we won't rush things, that we will live each day trying to get to know each other better now that we're aware of how we view one other romantically. We've talked and discussed countless times, each day I felt something I never did before. It was like a fairytale.

I started to feel more attached to him, it made me scared of the thought that after summer, he will have to go back to Siargao to take care of their family business specially the hotel. I can't hold him back, I can't make him stay, I'm not in the right position to do that. I don't want to seem desperate for him, because in the end... Who am I?

Our little set up didn't faze me, it never did. I didn't mind taking things at a slow pace, I didn't care about how fast we were going or how slow we were towards our relationship status, all I cared about was having him by my side. Although sometimes... it made me wonder if we were really moving at our pace or maybe we just froze there, never to move ever.

My wondering, curious and troubled mind never bothered to ask him though. I don't want him to think that I want things to work that badly, even if I do. I don't want to show him as if I'm the only one wanting this to work because I wanted him to reciprocate it, I wanted to feel the same energy from him. Because for once, I held on to hopes that maybe this was what I have been waiting for.

The sound of the news on the TV embraced the entire living room, I am home alone because my parents are busy with the business, as they usually are. It wasn't new to me anymore, being alone at home was somehow my source of comforts because I feel like I'm at peace.

I'm at the kitchen, cooking pancakes because I'm bored. Cyean is not here because he's out with his friends, he wanted to spend lots of time with them before he leaves, he's going to the US for Med School while I'm going to be staying here for college. Chosen the path of Med as well.

My parents will also send me to US for Med School when the right time comes, they already planned about it and I didn't really care, I wanted the exact same thing as well. My brother already has his own condominium there, I'm going to stay in his place when it's my turn to live there and he's going to go back here.

When I finished cooking the pancakes, I placed them on plates. I even took photos of it and posted it on my IG story, after that I received a reply from Rox that really shocked me. I let go of my fork whilst eating and speed typed on my phone.

From: thesavroxia

Yum!

By the way, I'm on my way home. Pick me up at the airport later, I'll text you when I arrived.

To: thesavroxia

What?

But she didn't respond, I placed all the dishes in the dishwasher to lessen the time I'm going to occupy and then I hurried to change my clothes. When I went downstairs, I took the car keys and closed everything I needed to close so I could wait for Rox at the airport. Maybe she's okay now? Or partly okay...

I drove all the way to the airport but the traffic was very hectic so it also took me quite a while before I did arrive. It felt new to drive again because I've gotten used to my brother driving for me or Nycho, but I think he's busy right now, he didn't even text me.

While waiting in front of the exit part in the hotel, I saw a woman walk outside who's very familiar. The same blonde hair, perfect skin complexion, petite body and that face of an angel who's a devil deep down... It's Lyiah, I can see her walk out of the airport with someone beside her who's also familiar... Kyve!