Chapter 2: Cheater x2

Casper's POV

It has been exactly one day since Max and I had gotten to the house. It took us awhile to unpack, but we managed.

I was at my computer editing a video I had just recorded, when I heard people talking outside my door. I quietly got up and tiptoed over to the door. I put my ear against it and listened.

"You better not tell Casper or Mitch what you just witnessed, or else I will make your life a living hell. Matter of fact, don't tell anybody," the first voice hisses.

"I-I promise that I won't tell anybody! I swear!" The other voice quickly replies.

"That's what I thought," the first one chuckles and walks away. I go back to my seat and sit finish editing. I upload the video to YouTube and sigh.

"I wonder what they were talking about," I trail off as I think of all the possibilities.

Jerome's POV

I laugh as Mitch falls into a lava pit.

"Not funny dude!" He pouts. I chuckle and nod my head.

"It was very funny," I reply. He gives in and lets out a small laugh.

"Well, it was fun playing on a world and not recording, but I'm hungry now. I'm gonna go grad some food from the Chinese place that is around the corner," he tells me.

"Grab me some too!" I shout out to him.

"Okay!" He yells back as he leaves the house. I laugh a bit more. I get up and stretch out a little. I then walk to the kitchen to grab a water.

Just before I walk into the kitchen I see Mitch's girlfriend, Emily, and Casper's boyfriend, Max making out by the refrigerator. I let out a gasp and unfortunately cauptured their attention.

"I knew there was something off about you that I didn't like," I tell Max, "I'm going to tell Casper and Mitch."

I go to run upstairs and I was at Casper's door, when I got shoved against the wall opposite her room by Max.

"You better not tell Casper or Mitch what you just witnessed, or else I will make your life a living hell. Matter of fact, don't tell anybody," he hisses.

"I-I promise that I won't tell anybody! I swear!" I quickly reply.

"That's what I thought," He mutters. He chuckles as he walks away from me. This is not good at all. Max is cheating on Casper with Emily and Emily is cheating on Mitch with Max.

This is not going to be a good summer at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally I am bringing this back! I know it has been awhile and I'm so sorry! I just feel back because I know how much you guys like 'Our Never Forever' and it shows because it has 15.7k reads and 476 votes! That is absolutely crazy! It's hard to believe that you guys actually enjoy my writing. I just want you to know that I am so thankful and that I love every single one of you. Not as a group, but each as an individual person. You are no longer going to be know as 'The Shining Creepy Crystal Army'. You will each be your own person.
Thank you for all the support you have been giving me. I love all of you. Each and every star out there. See you later!

If you read the entire thing, even the note, then please comment, #DoubleCrossing and #CrystalLovesMe (cause I really do <3)