Chapter 1: On Our Way

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Casper's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shoved my last bag into the trunk of the car and closed it. I wiped my forehead of any sweat that could run down my face. I hear my boyfriend, Max, start laughing. This caused me to smile and walk inside the house to see what was going on. As soon as I stepped inside I stopped and started laughing. In front of me I saw Max's bestfriend, Daniel, laying on his stomach and clinging onto Max's right leg. Max was trying to walk, but couldn't get very far because of Daniel.

"Max please don't leave me here all alone! I'm afraid of the dark!" Daniel shouts, trying to act scared. "Then keep the damn lights on! I have to go now!" Max yells at him. Daniel gets up and hugs him. "I love you man." He tells Max. "Love you too." Max replies. "More than Casper?" Daniel asks. "Sure, whatever floats your damn boat." Max answers. Daniel laughs and sticks his tongue out at me. "Bye bitch." Daniel says to me. I smile and reply, "Bye dick." We both laugh and Daniel gives me a stern look. "You better take care of him and if I find out that you killed him, you won't last long." He tells me. We both laugh. "I will take very good care of him and I promise I won't kill him." I say. Daniel smiles and we hug. I pull away from the hug. We say our final goodbyes and then Max and I get into the car. "Let's go." I say, smiling. After that he starts the car and pulls out of the driveway. We were on our way to a very unpredictable summer vacation.

~TIMESKIP~

I was looking out the window of the car and listening to the radio when all of a sudden Max turns the radio volume down. I turn my head and look at Max. He had a very nervous and worried expression plastered on his face. I sigh. "Max what's wrong? Is something bothering you?" I question him. He nods his head and take in a deep breath. "Casper, I'm nervous because your brother is going to be here. Not only him, but also Adam and Ty. I know your brother hates me and all. I don't want Adam and Ty to hate me also. I just don't want your brother telling them anything about me." Max tells me, sadly. I place my hand on his thigh. "Max, I wouldn't let him do such things. Besides, you don't know if he hates you. Jerome is just very protective of me. As for Adam and Ty, they will love you. I know that they will. So, you have nothing to be worried about." I reassure him. He smiles and says, "Thanks Casp. I love you." I smile as well and reply, "I love you too Max."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mitch's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit on the couch and smile to myself. Everything was going good so far. This is going to be a great summer vacation!

I see my beautiful girlfriend, Emily, walk into the room. "Hey babe!" I greet her, smiling. I stand up and walk over to her. She smiles and I kiss her. Jerome walks in and hangs up the phone, smiling.

"Why so happy buddy?" I ask him. "My sister, Casper, is going to be here tomorrow!" Jerome exclaims. "Cool." I reply, smiling a very fake smile.

My idea of a great summer vaction has officially veen obliterated.