Chapter 8: #Jerra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casper's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up slowly from my deep slumber and stretched. I must've fallen asleep while thinking. I sat up and felt around my neck. I smiled as I felt the necklace that Mitch had given me the night before. He truly was something else. Who knew that someone with a cold heart could eventually warm up? Well, I mean the Grinch did, but he is only a fictional character.
I swung my feet so that they were dangling from the side of the bed. I hopped off of my bed and landed on the carpet. I walked up to the vanity that sat in my room. I looked in the mirror at myself. I grimace at what I see and grab my hair brush. Before I could begin brushing my hair, which looks like a lion's mane, the door opens. I look at the person in the mirror.
"Nice mane sis, you trying to win a costume contest?" My brother Jerome remarked chuckling.
I smirk and reply, "Oh haha, very funny Jerome. Even though he has changed from his old ways, Jerome can still have some pretty nasty comments, but I just laugh at them because he only means well.
"So what are you doing in my lovely cave?" I question him.
"Well, you know how Sierra and I have been together for almost a year now, correct?" He asks.
I reply, "Well, of course! Is something wrong!? Did she hurt you!? I swear if she hurt you-"
Jerome cuts me off, "No! No, she would never!"
"Then what is it?" I ask him, puzzled.
"I am actually," He pauses and closes the door after looking around then continues in almost a whisper, "I'm actually planning on proposing to her on our one year anniversary in a few days."
I smile widely and squel, "Oh my gosh! I ship you two so much!" He chuckles and nods his head.
"I know you do, but this is important. I need your help to make my ideas and plan become reality," He tells me.
I quickly respond, "I am all ears!" He smiles and begins to discuss the plan with me.
After he is done discussing his plan and what part I am to play, he leaves my room. I can't wait for this to happen! Once they get married, I'll have my best friend as my sister-in-law. I am beyond excited for this to happen!
I calm down and return to my task from before, brushing my mane. I quickly brush it, making it look seemingly normal. As I look at myself in the mirror I frown a bit. I need to do something about my hair. Maybe I'll go get a haircut today. Yeah, definitely getting a haircut today. I smile and look at the time. If I am going to get a haircut today, I better leave now.
I quickly get dressed and run downstairs. I grab the keys to Jerome's car and run out the door. I start up the car and drive to the hairdresser. I smile as I get an up close parking spot. I park the car and turn the engine off. I get out and lock the car and walk up to the front door. I take in a deep breath and smile to myself.
"I'm ready for change," I whisper to myself. I enter the building and they immediately take me to a chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who is back! Yep that's right! No more breaks, although I have finals coming up on January 12, 13, and 14. I'll still stick around! More updates! Yay! I also have a new book out called, Origin Story: Crystal's Tale. I would love it if you went and checked it out! I think I may make a series called, Origin Story. I think it would be pretty cool! Tell me what you think!
I love each and every one of you just the way you are! See all you Shining Creepy Crystal's later! Bye!

If you read the entire chapter and the author' note then comment, #Jerra
Love you all!