Chapter 5:Back To Normal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casper's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had fallen asleep last night and woke up to the sound of yelling. I chuckle a bit as I could easily tell the my brother, Jerome, was in the middle of raging over something. I sit up in bed and stretch out my arms as I let out a yawn. I relax as I look around my room. It was so tidy and that made me happy. I pulled the covers off of myself and dangled my legs off the bed. I stood up and walked to the door of my room. I placed my hand on the handle and began to think to think about how Mitch was helping me without me actually noticing. I smile even wider and walk out of the room that had been my prison for two weeks.
As soon as I am out of my room an aroma hits me. It was the smell of pancakes and sausage. I go downstairs and as I step into the kitchen all eyes turn on me. Sierra jumped up and ran to hug me.
"Oh my gosh! Casper, you're actually alive!" She shouts as she tightly hugs me.
I laugh a bit and reply, "Of course I'm alive! I'd never just haul up and leave my awesome friends and family." Sierra backs up and lets me sit down. Once breakfast is served I begin eating. It tasted so good and it made me so happy that I had two servings.
I turn my head as I hear footsteps and I see Jerome. He freezes as he notices me and whispers, "Caspy? You're okay?" He seemed dazed and confused. I smile at him and stand up. I walk over to him and hug him.
"Yes, Jerome, I'm perfectly fine. Well, at least I am now," I tell him. He doesn't say anything, but instead hugs me even tighter. Over his shoulder I saw Mitch at the bottom of the stairs. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and my heart beats became faster. Jerome sat down as I leaned against the wall.
"So, what finally made you come out of your room Casp?" Jerome questioned me.
I only smiled and replied, "Let's just say that someone convinced me to." Everyone nodded and I glanced Mitch who winked at me.
For the rest of breakfast everyone ate and talked. Once it was over I walked upstairs to my room and decided to record my videos for the day to get them out of the way.

Once I finished recording I edited my videos and uploaded them. I leaned back in my chair, satisfied with how they turned out.
I heard a knock on the door and shouted, "It's open!" The person opened the door and I smiled as I saw Mitch. I stood up and he walked up to me. He looked down at me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and smiled even wider.
"I'm so happy that you are back to being yourself Casper," Mitch whispers to me. "I am too," I reply, "I am too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~