Nocturne Interlude

CW: Smut, lots of sex, language

It WAS a dark and stormy night.

Jenna woke up to a loud crash of thunder and then another flash of lightning lit up their bedroom sharply. The Celestern started and closed her eyes sharply, wishing they'd closed the curtains. Oh, right. She had wanted to watch the rain gently clean the neighborhood from bed.

Crowley groaned and rolled over, grumbling about the audacity of weather. Jenna hugged him from behind and shivered, grateful for her warm demon.

"Hey sweetheart, you cold?" Crowley murmured sleepily, turning over and hugging her to his toasty chest. "Aww, yer freezing! C'mere, I'll warm ya up."

Jenna sighed happily and snuggled into his arms. "Warm snuggly demon....." Feeling frisky, she gently nuzzled his neck with her icy nose.

Crowley hissed at the sudden cold, then groaned in arousal as she continued rubbing his collarbone and neck with her nose and exhaling warmly on his skin. "Fuuuuuuck Jenna," he hissed, squirming a bit. When her hot, slick tongue teased his clavicle he moaned louder, growing stiff in his trousers. "Fuck.......fuck that's good.....such a sexy girl........"

Jenna hummed softly and began kissing up his neck. "I can't believe I get to do this.......I can't believe I get to be with such a beautiful, caring person--"

Crowley whined. "Fuck......need you.....can I touch you?"

"Touch me......touch me everywhere." Jenna pressed into him and moaned at the feeling of his hardness moving against her aching sex. "Oh Crowley........Crowley........."

The demon's hands roamed freely down her back to fondle her bottom and then guide her thigh up and over his hip. "You're so lovely," he murmured, eyes glowing and hazy with lust. "Such gorgeous flesssssh.......sssssso sssssssoft....."

Jenna whimpered as he gently cupped her left breast through her nightgown. "Yes......kiss me....." Crowley obliged, kissing her gently but deeply in a way that curled her toes. Jenna moaned needily into his mouth, fingers in his long hair. "Crowley can I touch you please........"

Crowley nodded desperately, panting. "Please......please touch me Jenna.....pleeease..." he begged, squirming out of his shirt. "Wanna feel you everywhere........make love to you......"

"Yes yes please!" Jenna whimpered, hands roving across his hard chest. "Please, I need that....need you, please--"

Crowley kissed her deeply with another moan and held her close. "Sweetest darling," he whispered between kisses. "My special good girl........ beautiful goddess......love you like nothing else.......such a good brave girl......."

Jenna melted into his arms and lifted her own so he could remove her nightgown, shivering at the cold and pressing close against him for warmth. Crowley's arms enfolded her, as did his midnight black wings, at whose sudden appearance Jenna gasped. "Oh Crowley.......Crowley....... they're so beautiful.......may I touch them?"

"Please touch them all the time, whenever you want, my beautiful darling," he murmured softly, eyes smoldering. "They need you, they need your blessed touch.....please......"

Jenna buried her face in his soft plumage and stroked his feathers gently. "Oh they're so so soft......oh Crowley........." She whimpered as he began nuzzling and kissing her breasts, moaning at their own softness. "C-Crow.......Crow bite me......bite me please!"

With an obscene groan, the demon obliged, gently biting her nipple with his teeth and pulling a bit, eliciting a squeal of pleasure from the Celestern. "Yes! Yesyesyesyesyes more please more.........oh FUCK yeah honey! Fuck! Ahhh.......oh........mmmmmmm........"