More New Things

TW: Smut, anal sex and fingering, lots of touching

Jenna sighed breathily, rolled over in bed and nuzzled Crowley's neck, causing him to drop his phone and moan wantonly. "Crowley....." she whined needily, moving her left leg over his body and undulating lightly. "Pleeeeeeasssse......"

"Jenna...." he murmured huskily, kissing up her wrist. "What do you want darling.....what can I do for my goddess....."

Jenna whimpered, knowing what she wanted but unsure how to ask. "I......I, um....."

Crowley rolled over on his left side to face her and cupped her cheek. "It's okay sweetie.....anything you want.......you're safe with me my darling......"

Jenna hugged him and buried her face in his chest. He knew she liked being reminded she was safe during vulnerable moments like this. Not that she ever felt any less than absolutely secure and adored with her love, but the gentle reminders helped her feel comfortable to bare herself, literally and metaphorically.

"I..." she began again quietly, eyes shut tight. "Please don't laugh--"

"Oh NEVER sweetheart!" Crowley assured her adamantly, eyes concerned. "Never ever ever, I promise! Would it feel better writing it down than saying it out loud?"

Jenna considered this, then nodded. "Yes please...." She rolled over, fished her notebook and pen from the drawer and, cheeks blazing, wrote down what she wanted, then handed the notebook to Crowley and buried her face in her pillow.

Crowley read the words, inhaled sharply in sudden arousal and felt himself grow hard at the thought. "Are you sure, sweetheart? You want to try this?" he asked in a solemn, reverent tone.

Jenna nodded without looking up from the pillow. Crowley gently laid a hand on her shoulder and kissed her hair. "I'm sorry honey, but I need a verbal yes or no."

Jenna moved the pillow, turned to hug him and whined. "Yes. Yes I want it very very very much. Please. If you want to do it. How do you feel about it though....."

Crowley groaned at her eagerness, then chuckled. "I'm sure you can feel how I feel about it....."

Jenna moaned, indeed feeling his hardness pressing into her thigh. "I need a verbal yes or no, honey," she teased, nipping his neck.

Crowley laughed and kissed her forehead. "YES. I would love to, darling. Such an honor....do you want to, um, use a miracle to, erm...."

"I.....can you please get me ready? The...the human way?" she asked shyly.

"FUUUUUCK," Crowley hissed, closing his eyes at the thought. "FUCK Jenna......yer gonna make me cum right now...."

Jenna whined needily and rolled on top of him, kissing his warm lips deeply. "Love you......love you, trust you, love you so much Crowley...."

Crowley held her close and moaned. "Sweet darling......love you more than anything.....adore you.....so so honored...."

They continued kissing for a bit, them rolled on their sides and stared at each other. "Bath might help," Crowley suggested softly. "Might help you relax......"

Jenna nodded, smiling. "Yes please......together?"

Crowley smiled broadly. "If you like," he replied casually, as if his heart didn't race at the mere thought.

"I do like, very much....." Jenna rubbed his neck with her nose and breathed on his skin, eliciting another wanton moan from her demon.

Before he could get too distracted, Crowley snapped his fingers twice, once to create a warm bubble bath and then again to transport them right next to the tub. Jenna coyly turned around and removed her pajamas while Crowley watched longingly. Batting her eyes, she used her legs and long hair to keep her front obscured as she got into the tub, then covered herself with bubbles and stared up at him with big innocent blue eyes.