Rats on a Train

Donald: Okay, guys. The next phase of your training is handling extreme climates. So we'll put Emily in the tornado simulator, frost Chase, bake Bree, and submerge Adam. That's not part of the training, I just got one of those carnival dunk tanks and I can't wait to try it out. Okay, Chase, I'm setting your tube on "Antarctic." If it gets to be too much, just give me a sign.

Chase: Bring it!

*Tube powers up*

Leo: Hey, that's not fair. I want to be abused by weather.

Bree: Leo, if you really want to be abused, try standing over here next to Adam's morning breath.

Adam: I don't have morning breath. It smells like that all day.

Donald: Leo, these guys are genetically engineered to handle these kind of climates. You're not.

Leo: I can handle extreme cold.

Donald: Leo, you get brain freeze from chewing mint gum.

*cell phone rings*

Donald: Davenport. What?! Well, that's terrible! I mean, that's awesome, but that's terrible! I- I gotta do something.

Adam: What's going on? What's so terrible?

Donald: I created the world's fastest train, but now it's speeding out of control full of highly explosive nuclonium towards downtown Welkerville!

Emily: Well, then what was awesome?

Donald: It's going like 400 miles an hour.

Leo: Ho ho ho ho!

Donald: My entire career is riding or perhaps crashing on this train! I don't understand it! My design was flawless!

Leo: So flawless you forgot to include an emergency brake?

Donald: No. I never counted on the conductor dropping his papaya smoothie all over the controls and then jumping off the train.

Adam: Well, if I were to build a high-speed train, the first thing I would have put in was a cup holder.

Emily: Oh! And one of those bumper stickers on the back that says, "I brake for cows." *Emily and Adam high-five*

Donald: When stuff like this happens, they always blame the scientist. This is human error. Scientists don't make mistakes.

*Tapping*

Donald: *remembers* Chase. Now I have to explain the whole train story again.

. . .

Donald: The good news is, whenever I invent something, I always create a backup device to support it.

Chase/Emily: As opposed to just building it right the first time.

Donald: Ya know, I think I liked you better frozen. My auxiliary decelerator will stop anything- Ocean liners, freight trains, tanks, eighteen-wheelers, twelve-wheelers-