Chip Switch

(in the main school hallway)

(the elevator door opens and Leo is swaying to elevator music)

Perry: Dooley! What are you doing in my elevator?

Leo: I'm enjoying the music. Today is "Love Songs From the Nineties." Wanna dance?

Perry: Use the stairs! This is exactly how healthy kids become unhealthy adults.

Leo: Really? (looks her up and down) Are we having this conversation?

Perry: For your information, I'm a speed walker. Perhaps you've seen me at the Mission Creek Mall giving the shoppers a little eye candy.

(Perry walks away and addresses the entire student body)

Perry: Listen up, space-fillers! This is Emergency Preparedness Week. An emergency drill can happen at any time. So when the alarm sounds, you must evacuate the building in an orderly fashion-Like cattle, if cattle had acne... and braces... and a future filling up my gas tank. (laughs and walks away)

Adam: Oh, man! I wish I had Bree's super-speed! Because you do not want to be stuck walking behind cows in an emergency, trust me on that! (sighs)

Chase: You would trade your super-strength for Bree's super-speed? Man, if I had your strength, I'd just run out of the building juggling those cows.

Bree: Yeah, and if I had your shape-shifting, I would be able to scare people by turning into an animal and jumping out of nowhere.

Emily: Yeah, and if I had Chase's super-intelligence, I'd have walked away from this conversation thirty-seconds ago.

Leo: Hey, you know what would be awesome? If you guys took out your bionic chips and switched your abilities!

Chase: Why can't we?!

Bree: I call your shape-shifting!

Adam: I call your super-speed!

Chase: I call your super-strength!

Emily: I call your super-smarts!

(AN: The fact that they are all an "S" word, dash, then another "S" word is so funny lol)

Leo: I call good looks and charisma! Oh, too late. Already got 'em.

(Theme song plays)

...

(in the lab)

Leo: If you guys are gonna switch your chips before school, don't you think you should run this by Davenport first?

Bree: They're our chips.

Leo: and you end up with Adam's gigantic head on Chase's tiny, doll-like body?

Emily: We don't have to ask "Daddy" for permission on every single thing we do.

Adam: Yeah. I mean, do you think I ask Davenport which shoe goes on which foot? No! I label them "left" and "not left."

Chase: Okay, Bree. Attach the chip extractors to the capsules. I'll program the computer for chip removal. And Adam, Emily, you... Jus-Just get in your capsules.

Adam/Emily: Whoo!

Chase: Now, Leo, I have the most important job of all for you. Now, once we get inside, I'm going to need you to push... this green button.

Leo: Yeah. And then I'll push the button that makes you stop talking to me like I'm five.

(Adam, Bree, Chase, and Emily get in their capsules and Leo pushes the button. Whooshing and beeping are heard as their chips are switched)