All in a week.

Property of Win Metawin, DO NOT TOUCH!

Dear diary, ugh no, that sounds weird, dear journal, hell no! Dear first page of a blank book (eh, it sounds okay), I wanted to write about one of the best and worst weeks of my life, about my first love, aka Bright Vachirawit, let's start from the very start, I was 18 and he was 21, he was by brother's best friend, our families were close and he lived just down the street, now onto the story...

{MONDAY}

It was a typical day in our household, mum and dad were out for work, Type was out with Bright, I was done with my exams, so I did anything to keep myself from getting bored, that particular time a basketball and a broken hoop in our front garden did the trick, I kept throwing the ball in but it refused to listen as it bounced off and landed in the bushes, I positioned myself for another throw, when a very familiar car's very familiar and annoying ass horn made me jump, and off the ball went to hide in the bushes, atleast I had something to put the blame on for my absolutely terrible skills, Type climbed out with Bright and headed for the house, this was of course a guess of mine, I didn't look back, I didn't want either of them to think that they had my attention for even a millisecond, so I grabbed the ball, and someone sneaked behind, their chest to my back, their hands on mine, "Focus on your body, and bend a little" they no he whispered as his hands gently tapped my thighs to lower them, he gave my shoulders a squeeze and let go.

I threw the ball and low and behold, it went in, I looked back with an unstoppable grin on my face to see Bright proudly smiling at me, he gave me a wink as he went in, I played for some more time before heading in, Bright was on the sofa, staring at the ceiling.

I opened the fridge to drink some chilled water and caught his attention, "Play a game with me, Metawin, your asshole of a brother left me for his girlfriend", He whined, I jumped in beside him with a laugh and he started a new game of Mario Kart, I don't remember well how long we played for, maybe long enough for Type to tell his girlfriend the story of his life, but I remember how on the last game, I tickled Bright and won, I kept laughing as he was sulking.

"So you going to prom?" Bright asked as we lay eating leftover pizza, "I don't know, I guess I still have next year so I can skip this one, What about you? People are excited to know who the POPULAR AND HOT BRIGHT VACHIRAWIT is taking to prom", "Oh god, Type was telling me bout that too, I really don't know, you got someone on your mind?"
"Nope! Surprise them though, they should never see it coming, someone nobody compares to!" I said getting excited, "Woah slow down, Obama is married, I can't really ask him" "Oh fuck off" I replied as Type came back, "Finally!" we both yelled, "I wish you'd change your mind" Bright said with a small smile. I mirrored his smile as I left for my room, with prom on my mind.

{TUESDAY}

I was on my way to school, long after school hours were done, to turn in the last of my assignments, when the three absolutely irritating jerks from my chemistry class came up running to me, grabbing me tightly, their leader Lee spoke, "You got money Metawin?", "Fuck off Lee" I  tried to get out from their arms, when he grabbed my face roughly, "Don't play hard to get dickhead, I've seen your house, I know you ain't broke" Lee spat and threw my backpack on the ground, as the other two stomped on it.

I bent to pick it up with a sigh when Lee started screaming like he was gonna die, I looked up to see Bright grabbing two of the boys' hair and dragging him to the office probably, "Bright, let go of them, P'BAI!" I shouted as he ran after them. Bright glared as he let go of the boys as they scurried away, I turned to pick the rest of his belongings, this time with Bright helping silently.

"Hey, you okay?" Bright asked softly, I remember how emotional and dumb I was cause just those three words made tears stream down my cheeks, as I sat down defeatedly. "Hey, hey, hey what's wrong bunny?" Bright offered me a tissue as he sat beside me.