chapter three ☾

//TW: sh

Sapnap desperately wanted to hang out with Karl, he liked having another friend. Even though George and Dream were his best friends, often times he felt as if he were a third wheel in their relationship. He was happy for them, yeah, but what about him?

"Who are you texting?" George nudged Sapnap's shoulder as the three boys walked down the large hallway of the university to their next classes. "Just Karl," Sapnap replied. "Oh, Karl seems really nice, don't you guys think?" George said with his British little charm.

Sapnap smiled and put his phone back in his pocket, "I agree, he is really nice."

"Yeah, Karl is nice, I used to go to the same high school as him, meaning you guys did too, he was in my math class or something the entire four years, and he helped me quite a bit when it came to homework," Dream said with an awkward laugh, making the two other boys break out into a fit of laughter between themselves.

"Oh shut up, you know that's why I am not in under any circumstance am I taking math," Dream said through laughter.

Sapnap went to all his classes before he started walking to Karl's house.

Sapnap lightly knocked on the door and waited a moment before the boy with very messy hair opened his door , wearing only boxers and a t-shirt.

"Oh, shit, this isn't a good impression..." Karl mumbled under his breath. Sapnap laughed a little. "It's alright, nothing new to me."

"Come in," Karl said with a smile. Sapnap stepped inside and looked around a little. "Sorry, it's not much... I'm tight on money..." Karl said quietly.

"No, no! Karl, don't be sorry, this is awesome," Sapnap said with a smile. Karl gratefully smiled back.

"Come, we can watch some television if you want?" Karl said as he went into his living room, and Sapnap followed.

Karl plopped down on his couch and sighed. Sapnap sat on the opposite side of the couch and picked up the remote. "Do you mind?" He motioned to the remote.

"No, no, go ahead," Karl smiled. "I would offer you something to drink but I only have Monster or water," Karl said. "I'm okay, don't worry," Sapnap said, flicking through Netflix.

Karl had moved closer to Sapnap, he seemed like a little bit of a touchy person.

Eventually, the boy fell asleep on Sapnap's shoulder, his soft fluffy hair resting against his face, Sapnap couldn't help but smile.

Sapnap eventually got tired, so he picked the boy up gently and laid him in his lap, so the two of them could have a good night's rest.

Karl woke up utterly confused, as he woke up laying on Sapnap. Had he accidentally fallen asleep on his friend?

Sapnap slowly began to wake up as he felt Karl moving around, so he laid a hand on Karl's back and patted his back. "It's okay, you fell asleep on my shoulder, so I let you cuddle up on me, you were cold," Sapnap said with a raspy morning voice.

"I'm really sorry, I just..." "Don't apologize, I didn't mind, really," Sapnap said, cutting off Karl.

Karl nodded and laid his head back down, drifting back to sleep.

"Dude, where the fuck were you? You missed an entire day's worth of classes," Dream said. "Hey, hey, settle down. I went to Karl's last night to hang out and I fell asleep on his couch. And plus, he fell asleep on my shoulder, I wasn't just going to let him uncomfortably sleep on his couch," Sapnap said, catching up to Dream.