0.1

- Luke Hemmings -

After me and Mary finished having sex, we didn't get high this time, we watched reruns of PLL (Pretty Little Liar) and ate leftover pizzas. I ran my fingers through Mary's long and wavy brown hair, feeling how soft and silky it is.

"Luke?" Mary looked up at me with her bright brown eyes.

"Yeah?" I look down at her like she's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"Get up." I was confused, but I did as told and my body felt very painful.

"Luke!"

I woke up and realize that was a dream. I should've realized it was a dream once me and Mary didn't get high.

"We're late for school!" I look at Mary's alarm clock and see it's already 9:30.

I shot out of her bed and ran inside her brother's room. I grabbed a black flannel and skinny jeans. I scurried around his room to look for socks and underwear. When I finished, I was changing in Mary's brother's room and I put my shoes on. I looked around for my backpack in Mary's room. Once I found it, I put it on and walked to the kitchen.

"You're so lucky I brought my bag here. We would've gotten killed." I laughed at Mary who was pouring milk into her cereal.

"Yeah, why does your Mom leave at 10?" Mary put a spoonful of cereal in her mouth.

"She gets up at 8, and works at the study, then around 10 she leaves for her real job." I explained to Mary.

"Oh yeah. Well, you better be good at walking because we're walking." Mary told me while grabbing her bag and walking out the door.

"Tell me again how you got your car taken away?" I groaned, Mary knows I hate walking. Especially, to school. I feel like a loser.

"I went to a party I wasn't supposed to, got drunk even if I wasn't supposed to, drove home drunk when I'm not supposed to, and came home at 1 am which I wasn't supposed to." Mary may have such an innocent name, but she's not so innocent on the inside.

"It's not hard to just listen to your parents." As we passed my house, I tried to walk as fast as possible, so my Mom didn't catch us.

"See, I have parents, and you have a parent." That was the thing about Mary. She always pointed out the obvious and tried to compare herself to me. "It's easier for you to not get in trouble because you have a parent to take care of everything and you don't have another one getting mad at you." Mary fixed her hair and her jeans. I just shoved my hands in my pockets.

"Mary, your mom is barley even home. I don't get why you got in trouble. You're daddy's little angel." I rolled my eyes and we continued to walk to that hell hole full of sweet little so called angels.

* 3rd Period *

"Luke Hemmings, you're late... Again." Mrs. Tarbell stops her lecture about the history of the planet and it's animal and walks to me.

"I woke up late. I studied too much last night and by the time I woke up, it was 9:30." I gave Mrs. Tarbell my excuse and sat down in my seat next to Calum.

"Mary and you pounded last night?" Calum gave me the smirk, but turned away when Mrs. Tarbell arrived in the front of the class.

"Yeah, greatest blow job ever. Oh, and the way she tasted." I gave in a few quiet moans and rolled my head back to show Calum how Mary felt because she is literally my sex queen!

"Mr. Hemmings and Mr. Hood, this isn't health class." The whole class laughed and a few people scoffed because they thought I cant get it. People just always judge others by their appearance, like Calum isn't freaking Asian!

The whole period I just spaced out and thought about Mary. We've been fucking since freshman year and I've never really thought I'd like her, but sophomore graduation day was the day I realized, de meant more than just a fuck buddy to me. I fell in love with the way she always put milk into her bowl first and then her cereal. The way she eats her sandwiches, tomato on lettuce, but after cheese. It's confusing the way she eats her sandwiches, but I've come to love that about her.

"Period 3 is now over. Complete tonight's assignment and have it ready for tomorrow." Mrs. Tarbell interrupted by thoughts. "Oh, Luke, don't be late or its detention for you." Mrs. Tarbell points at me as the whole class leaves the room. I follow them and head to period 4.

//

not my best, but it's the first chapter and I didn't want to give too much away (: