2.3

later that night

- Ashton Irwin -

"Ally, I think I don't like you and Luke together." I told Ally as she was getting ready go her date with Luke.

"You say that with all boys." Ally scoffed.

"Yeah, but this is Luke. I trust Luke with you, but I don't trust him if he's dating you." I clarified.

"Ugh! Ash, leave me alone! I'm happy with Luke!" She raised her voice at me.

"But is Luke happy with you?!" I yelled back at her.

"I hate you! Get out of my life!" Ally slapped me.

"Fine, but if Luke leaves you, don't come running to me!" I slammed her bedroom door and went for a walk.

- Luke Hemmings -

"Fuck, Ashton." I told Ally as we were driving to the carnival.

"Well, he said you weren't happy with me." Ally looked sad.

I loved Ally. More than Mary.

I hate to disagree, but I think you love Mary more. I mean, you still have that car seat there. And whenever Calum says "Mary at the door." You stop whatever you're doing and go check. Luke, you're hopeless.

Here we go again with this stupid argument.

"Luke, are you happy with me or not?" Ally shook me.

"Of course I am! Any boy would be happy with you." I smiled at her and grabbed her hand.

"Any boy, but you. I know Mary is still in your head somewhere." I heard Ally mumble, but ignored it. I knew she was still mad at Ashton, so she's putting her anger out on me.

- Mary Jane Freeman -

After Josh came home, we decided to go to the carnival.

"Which ride first?" Josh asked.

"I'm hungry. Cotton candy?" I pulled Josh to the stand.

"Oh okay. Sir, can we have two cotton candies? Both medium and pink." Josh ordered. Josh was the sweetest boyfriend ever and I wouldn't ask for more. I love him a lot.

Are you sure you love him a lot?

Lately, I've been having second thoughts about Josh, but it was my heart that doesn't like him.

"Here babe." Josh gave me the cotton candy.

I looked ahead of Josh. Luke and Ally were together. My heart broke into pieces.

"He really is with her..." I teared up.

See, you don't love Josh. You were only in love with the thought of loving him. Luke still wanders your heart.

"I thought you were over him?" Josh dropped his cotton candy.

"I-"

"Save it." Josh ran off.

- Luke Hemmings -

She's right there. With her boyfriend. Go to her.

No, I can't. They're fighting.

Luke, at times like this, she needs you

If she needed me, I wouldn't be with Ally.

Ally. Ally. Ally. Childhood best friend because your girlfriend. Okay.

I don't even understand what you're trying to say.

No. No need.

Whatever

"Gosh, thought she was over you." Ally continued eating her popcorn.

I stared at Mary. She's wiping her tears as she seems to call someone. I didn't want to walk over to her, but I did.

"Luke? What do you need?" Mary looked up at me and sniffled.

"Are you all right?" I sat next to her.

"Yeah, I'll be all right." Mary walked away from me, and into the parking lot.

I don't know why, but I feel like my whole world crashed when Mary walked away.

Now you know how it feels when someone important walks away.

But she isn't important to me.

//

luke is a dick

and ally isn't mean she's probs on her period.