0.8

- Calum Hood -

As me and Ally were walking home, she only talked about Luke. I was madly in love with her! But she's blinded by a boy who doesn't love her. Is that how Mary is to Luke? Blinded by the sex. Hm, maybe I should tell Luke. It's better if I do anyway. Luke will just freak out and runaway to me.

Hey, Lucas! I know it's wrong of me to say this but... MARY IS PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY!

hmm, not the best way to say it, but it's better than not saying it.

- Mary Jane Freeman -

Luke hadn't shown up yet, which I'm thankful for because I look like a wreck and I'm Michael is still downstairs yelling at me to stop being a whiny both and just tell him. Maybe through text? Yes, better than anything.

Hey, Luke. It might be hard to process this, but I'm pregnant with your baby. And please don't quit school just to support me and the child. Live your life without me. I'm not getting rid of the baby! I'm keeping it, but moving away so we won't be a trouble. I'll try to tell my mom, but Luke, please remember I want you happy.

As I sent the message, relief took over my body and I started packing. Michael walked in.

"Have you told him yet?" I didn't answer and kept packing.

"No? I guess I'll just tell him." Michael left the room. Honestly, I didn't like Michael. Sure, he was good sometimes, but he was just an ass. Whenever things don't go his way, all of a sudden it my fault, like oh okay. I guess it's my fault for not knowing where your shoes are at! What does Ally even see in him? I mean, come on! They lasted six months! But hey, I'm not here to worry about Michael. It's just me as the baby.

- Michael Freeman (Michael Clifford) -

I was surprised that after 10 minutes, Mary still hasn't told Luke. Nor, has Luke come over yet. Why do I care so much? You see, I'm one to make trouble and so your business is also my business. I'm an ass, according to Mary.

You got my sister pregnant and she is crying and packing her stuff. Hope all is well with you though! (Not really) STAY AWAY FROM ALLYSON!

I sent the message to Lucas and smiled to myself.

- Luke Hemmings -

As I took the bus back to Warren all the damn way from Greenville, I realized that my life was just a constant blur of nothingness. It took me about two hours to get back, so I figured Mary would be waiting. My phone died a few minutes after I got out of the mall, so I couldn't call or text Mary that I'd be late.

I arrived at Mary's house and knocked on her door. I waited patiently. You could only hear yells from upstairs and it was pretty scary. Soon enough Michael opened the door.

"Ew." Is all Michael said and he left with the door open. I took a step inside and Mary had a few suitcases and a duffel bag with her. Her hair wasn't her usual silk brown. It looked like she just finished pulling the crap out of it. And her eyes weren't her soft brown, delicate eyes. They were bloodshot and emotionless.

"Hello, Freeman's." I greeted and sat down next to Mary.

"Go ahead! Tell him!" Mary's step-father yelled at her.

"Did you get the text?" Mary asked me in a soft and fragile voice. I shook my head and she looked relived.

"You know how to drive, right?" Mary stood up. I nodded.

"Okay, take me to Jeyna's house." Mary commanded and walked out of the house. I looked at her family.

"Luke, please support her." Mary's mom said and I nodded.

"Whatever you do, don't drop out of school." Mary's father told me and I smiled.

"Leave." Michael said and I nodded. I followed Mary and she was already at my house.

"Where's the car?" Mary asked.

"We're going to use my mom's van." I said embarrassed. No, I don't have my own car! Thats why I take bus!

"Whatever." Mary said and I went inside to grab the keys. Boy, this is going to be one hell of a ride.

//

okay, so about the #20DaysofUpdate thingy it starts June 10 and ends on June 30.

I haven't decided when or what chapter to end the book but it will probably be around June :/

oh and a few chapters back i said there will be a sequel, but due to events it won't happen (sorry :/)

okay but yeah that it loves ((:

and if I don't stick to updating, please know that I just had my math finals and i may have my science finals so please be patient !! and i go through a lot of bs during the summer so please understand that im not always going to be in the mood. i will try to update everyday!

AND YEAH BYE BABES :* (kissy face)