Blurb

Notes: new story, I haven't written a series in a while. this will be cross posted on wattpad, ao3 and tumblr (tumblr will get updates first). please do not repost or publish on any other platform.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

'So rule number 5, last one,' Giggling could be heard from inside the blanket fort you and Yelena created, 'Don't break rule number 4,' Yelena wrote down the last rule for the two of you.

'That'll be easy. Girls in that way are gross,' You scrunched up your nose causing Yelena to laugh at you, 'I don't think I could ever like them like that. Especially Natasha,' You couldn't help but laugh at that thought. You were only 11 you didn't look at anyone like that.

'That's my sister we're talking about,' Yelena playfully hit your arm, 'Good though. Looks like we won't have a problem,' Yelena feigned seriousness before erupting into a fit of giggles again. A sudden look of determination took over Yelena's face as she hurriedly wrote down on the paper, 'Now sign it. We can't continue this friendship if you don't sign it,' Yelena pushed the notepad and pen towards you. You scribbled your nickname with a heart next to it, 'I'm going to put it somewhere safe so we both don't forget about it,'

'It's not that serious, Lena,' You laughed but stopped quickly as soon as you noticed Yelena's smile dropping.

'Y/N/N, this is serious,' Yelena looked you straight in your eyes not breaking contact, 'Break any of these rules and our friendship is over,' Your own smile dropped not knowing whether to believe Yelena but you couldn't risk losing her so you just nodded your head along with what she was saying, 'But I don't think I have to worry when it comes to you. Let's go see if we can sneak more juice boxes, my dad will let us have a few extra I'm sure of it,'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Not breaking rule number 4 should've been easy, just like you thought. But it managed to become the one rule you couldn't stop yourself from breaking. You could never tell Yelena out of fear of losing your best friend. You could never tell her that you may have fallen in love with her older sister. After breaking rule number 4 you couldn't stop from breaking the rest of the rules you and Yelena agreed upon many years before. The question is, how far will you go to keep your best friend and newfound lover.