Who do you think I am?

Ramsey was shocked as he fixed his posture and watched as Thomison shuffled through the cabinets. Eventually she found bread and made herself a sandwich. Ramsey watched her eat with shock still coloring his features. 

"The hell you looking at?" She grumbled as she wiped her mouth and grabbed a peach sparkling water from the fridge. She cracked the can open and took a satisfying sip. Then she began cleaning up the food she pulled out to make her sandwich. 

"I don't get one?" He asked, half-heartedly joking, though the other part of him was expecting her to be sweet like the books. Oh boy was he wrong. 

"Make it yourself, do I look like your maid or girlfriend? Didn't think so," Thomison picked up her plate, raised her bubbling drink, and left to go unpack. She heard Ramsey grumble about how hungry he was, and she giggled to herself. 

"What took you so long?" Zephyr asked, he was holding one of her boxes and in the doorway of their bedroom. 

"Made myself a sandwich, Ramsey is soft. Like bread," She stated as she waltzed into the room beside him. Zephyr looked angry but also looked like he might be sick.

Thomison shot him a look as she set her food down and popped open a box to unpack,"You okay?"

He set the box he was carrying down and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Ramsey, the beta of this pack, my SECOND-IN-COMMAND watched you make your own food rather than offer to have it made for you?!" 

"Psh, yeah. His posture sucks too," She commented, he looked briefly confused but left the room in a hurry and soon she heard yelling from the lower level. She chuckled a little then put her earbuds in and played some music. Turning it up loud, Thomison blocked the rest of the world out and began taking the contents of the box out. Photos, makeup, special dishes she'd made in pottery, and small knick-knacks. 

She found the larger box that held her broken down makeup vanity, and set to putting it together before she could start unpacking anything else. 

She took a brief break to eat some of her sandwich on the balcony, and when she was done eating she walked inside to see Zephyr sitting on the floor putting her vanity together. It was large, she must admit, and she didn't have the instructions anymore, but she enjoyed watching Zephyr struggle to put it together.

"You're doing great," She commented before she walked into the closet to find her bikinis.

"What are you doing?" Zephyr asked, looking away from what he was doing. 

"I'm tired of unpacking, let's go swimming," Thomison whined crawling across the bed to sit criss-cross near the edge where he was working. 

"Well the pool-"

"No, I want to swim in the ocean. The view is fantastic, but I want to swim in it not just look at it," She pouted. 

"What? Why-- actually that's fine. We'll finish putting your things away later. Let me grab my things and we'll be on our way." Zephyr walked into the closet, walked out a minute later with a duffel bag and took Thomison's things from her hands and set them in the bag with two towels and a pair of black swim trunks. 

"Let's go, baby," He said, offered her a hand, and led them out of the house. They got in a car and sat there, then Nyx and Ramsey slid into the back of the car. Ramsey looked nervous again, but Nyx looked happy to see Thomison.

"Beach day!" She cheered as Zephyr started up the car and drove down the long stone path. Minutes later they parked in an empty lot that had steps leading down to the sandy beach, Thomison slid out of the car as Zephyr opened the door for him. She shot him a flirty smile and walked off with the duffel bag to change.