005

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook's pov

In the last few hours, I kept thinking about the conversation with Taehyung in my head.

But as always, I tried to suppress it, because the carriage was right there.

I had to be down by then, so I made my way down.

My brothers were already standing, and the carriage came riding by at that moment.

They were pulled by beautiful black horses.

In my opinion, these were the most beautiful of all.

We all got in and made ourselves comfortable, because it would be a long drive.

About three hours if we are lucky and don't run into anything on the way.

"Guys, please pay attention to what I'm saying yet. It's important, not only for us, but also for our people who are counting on us. We must marry at least one of the three princesses so that we can satisfy the people. Who is it, doesn't matter! " Jin said.

"So as I said, I'm not obliged to do anything, because first of all, I'm the youngest and, as you said, you have priority. I'm completely out of this. I'll be honest with you." I said.

"I would say weak, only because you are a little younger than us. You act as if you are not obligated to do anything. You're just not mature enough, I would say!" Jimin said.

The rest of the trip, Jin told us what to do and what not to do.

I looked only outside and looked at the beautiful fields.

The lavender field enchanted me the most.

It seemed like a place where I could forget all thoughts for a long time.

Like a dream you have to say, because in combination with the sunset.

It was just beautiful.

It reminded me a little of old times, where we all laughed and joked carelessly.

But now it's different and nothing can change that.

Time flew by, and my tension was slowly but surely becoming noticeable.

We all got out and tended to meet the other nobles we met on the way to the hall.

I already hate it here and then I have to stay till tomorrow morning.

I could cry.

It will take me a lot of strength because I have to get through quickly, hopefully.

Arrived in the hall, we shared a seat, and each of us brought a glass of champagne.

I thanked him when I got mine, and looked around once to check the situation here in the hall.

Everything seemed normal, as in any other event.

Suddenly, the anthem began and everyone looked up.

The doors were opened, the king, his son and the queen were the first to be seen.

Behind them I saw the three princesses.

The girl in the middle was hard to see because of the others who looked like parrots on two legs next to her.

But when I saw her, I forgot for a second how to blink.

She looked beautiful, and so innocent.

For a brief moment, our eyes met.

She just looked at me, and the emotions in her face were unreadable.

When I realized what I was doing, I looked away and then looked at my brothers.

Namjoon looked at me with a strange look.

When I looked back questioningly, he just shrugged his shoulders and then looked forward again.

When I looked at Jin.

I saw how he was trying to get Taehyung and Jimin under control because they were laughing at the twins.

Jimin was really red in his face because he couldn't control himself.

While Tae was quite able to keep himself under control.

"And one of these women shall I marry?" I said.

Jimin patted me on the shoulder and whispered back that he wasn't planning on marrying one of those girls either.

Then we sat down straight after seeing Jin's warning look.

But when I think about it, Sumi would be the best fit for us.

I think I wouldn't mind if one of my brothers marry her.

Timeskip:

The two sisters who introduced themselves as So Young and Suji are super annoying.

Thank God I managed to get out of there.

On the dance floor, I saw Sumi dancing with her brother Jackson.

She looked happy.

She smiled at him all the time in a very specific way and in a way that makes her look different.

I'd rather stop thinking about this and instead find a partner to talk to.

Or at least do something useful, than just stand around.

Sumi's pov

This weird guy kept talking to me and asking me to meet his friendsY

Suddenly, someone tapped me from behind.

I was afraid to turn around, because I couldn't stand another dance.

But when I turned around, I was surprised.

"King Kim Seokjin!" I said.

And bowed to him.

He also bowed to me and asked me for a dance.

Which, to be honest, shocked me a little.

I accepted it, of course.

He led me to the dance floor and smiled at me with a beautiful smile, to which I replied.

"I saw how uncomfortable you were with those men," he said.

"Thank you!" I said.

"For what? I didn't do anything special!"

I just smiled in response, and he smiled back.

---------------

To be Continued..

~Mimi<3

(1181 Words)