018

The next morning

The next morning

Sumi's pov:

I was getting ready for breakfast, today I put on a plain pink dress since the day felt pink.

Humming I looked at my jewelry in front of the mirror, Eomeoni already asked me why I was in such a good mood.

If only she knew...

Looking in the mirror, I adjusted my chain watch before putting on my shoes and walking towards the hallway.

In the hallway, I ran into Jungkook, but when he spotted me, he just kept walking without saying good morning.

What's wrong with him?

Did he not sleep well or did he have a fight with someone?

Why was he as cold as the first day he was here?

I looked at him questioningly.

I will just ask later.

When breakfast was served and everyone started eating, he just looked down at his food.

But when he looked up and our eyes met, he looked briefly at the necklace and then away again, annoyed.

What's wrong with him?

Have I done or said something wrong?

I just decided to have breakfast normally and talk to him later.

Time skip

After breakfast, when everyone went out and did their chores, a wedding date was set.

It was to take place that weekend.

Since today is Tuesday, I still have a few days.

"Jungkook, wait for me!" I called after Jungkook as everyone left the hall.

He turned around with a surprised look on his face, but then turned back around and kept walking.

Is he serious?

"Ohhh their first marital quarrel," I heard Jimin say to Taehyung.

But I didn't let those words stop me and ran to Jungkook.

He had just arrived at the gate before I grabbed him by the shoulders and stopped him.

I turned him to me and looked at him with an evil look, he also looked at me with that look.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked him.

He took my hand away from his shoulder.

"Nothing, what should be?" he said.

"What do you mean nothing?" I asked him.

"What do you want to hear now, there is nothing wrong with me" he said cheekily.