009

Sumi's pov:

Sumi's pov:

I walked unobtrusively back to my room.

I pretended not to care that he was standing in front of my balcony.

What is he doing here anyway?

I especially took the room that was in the secluded area.

Except for the guards, no one came to this area, this guy definitely had too much time.

After half an hour there was a knock at the door, it was Eomeoni who told me that there food is ready.

Out of respect for our guests, I got ready and went to the dining room.

When I arrived at the dining hall, the Kim family was already sitting at the table except Jungkook.

Who would have thought.

At the ball, he was actually okay and he even gave me the last pudding, why is he acting so differently now??...

I sat down in my seat and said nothing, the room was silent.

Only my stepmother made weird jokes, which made the royal family 'laugh'.

After a while, my father spoke to me.

"Sumi, how about you have a little conversation with Jungkook, maybe then he won't be so stubborn when he realizes what an adorable girl you are!"

He can't be serious.

I slowly looked up from my plate and looked at him.

"I wasn't going to do anything like that, since our marriage is meaningless for both of us anyway," I replied.

My father looked at me perplexed, as if he couldn't believe what he just heard.

But I smiled kindly at him and continued to eat my meal, and the mood in the hall sank even more.

They are all so weird

Not even Jimin and Taehyung made any jokes or whispered to each other.

After I ate my food, I got up without saying anything.

I walked to the door, turning around once more, bowing respectfully and then making my exit.

The atmosphere was definitely too unpleasant to stay any longer, I was already breaking out in a sweat.

As the guards closed the door behind me I saw Jungkook leaning against the wall.

Just as I walked past him, he stopped me.

"Sumi don't you think your behavior is childish?" he spoke suddenly.

Childish?!!?!

"Childish?! Just because we're engaged now doesn't mean I should be nice to you. You are not my type anyway" I said