part 8

"...who's there.." tommy stood up, looking around and trying to ignore the man he saw, Dream stood motionless, only blinking every minute. but his eyes never left tommy.

tommy gulped and turned around finally..but he was gone.

tommy was alone.

"...what-..who's there..who's there!?"

tommy yelled into the complete void, panting softly and he heard ringing in his ears, constant loud ringing, he couldn't hear himself think, he was terrified.

The man dropped to the floor with his ears covered, screaming into the empty abyss he was in, he screamed and cried, almost like he was in pain, which at this point in time, he was.

"That's just how powerless you are, tommy. you're so afraid, and so weak."

tommy heard the voice in his head speak, but yelled out trying to silence it.

"SHUT UP!! I DON'T NEED YOU, YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING FOR ME OTHER THAN MAKE ME INSANE!"

"now cmon, you know that isn't true. in exile, i kept you alive. I kept you aware. I taught you things your 'friends' never could."

"DREAM, SHUT UP! I don't need you! I WON'T LET YOU MANIPULATE ME ANYMORE, YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME, DREAM! NOTHING!!"

"If i can't make you break, tommy..you will make yourself break."

Tommy couldn't breathe anymore, this couldn't end, he was in so much pain, but..

then everything just stopped.