part 13

about..a month had past, that's exactly how long tommy was in exile...and tommy was sick of these nightmares, visions, panic attacks, and thinking that he's gone insane...he's getting it all back today. all of it.

---

Tommy grabbed his stuff from his room, throwing it in a bag as he grabbed some health, stealth, and jump boost potions he had gotten, stuffing them in the bag as well.

tubbo held his own bag, two swords, and two shields, tommy and tubbo look at eachother, no words spoken, but a million words said...this ends today. it all ends, today.

"...so, tubbo, you're going to find him, and then stall, then when I message you, you trigger this stasis chamber, ill spawn, and then end all of this. we'll tell him he has until dawn to come to the community house, everyone will be there...and then, we won't have to worry."

"right...who's gonna babysit michael?"

"bad!"

"...he covered your base in obsidian-"

"yeah nevermind, uhhh....we can bring him-"

"NO ARE YOU INSANE"

"HES A STRONG LAD, HE A BIG BOY, HE CAN HANDLE IT!"

"ABSOLUTELY NO-"

Michael suddenly came and latched onto tubbo, giggling like a maniac and squealing something that sounded like the word 'ADVENTURE!!!'

"..........fineee.."