32 • He is home

I would never be able to describe the feeling I felt when I saw James walk into the building after hours with his eyes searching all around for me. No amount of words could ever describe the happiness that knocked the air from my lungs in that moment. I started to cry as his eyes set on me and they shot open wide, he started to run to me and I got up.

The second he was close enough I jumped for him and I wrapped myself around him. I held on tight and I had no intentions of ever letting go again. I sobbed into the crook of his neck and one of his hands held my head strongly against his chest, making sure I was tight in his grasp.

"I'll never let you go again." He whispered to me and I moved my face into his hair, his familiar scent clouding my senses. "I love you so much Addison... I cannot live without you." I knew he was crying now as I felt his tears through my shirt and his embrace only tightened.

"Please take me home James." I begged and I felt him nodding.

"I'm bringing you home baby." He pulled me away before he pressed his lips to mine and I held his face, kissing him back strongly.

When he pulled away my heart broke seeing dark circles under his eyes and tears on his cheeks. I loved him more than anything and I never wanted to be away from him again. I felt safe the second he was near, I felt home already. He was home.

He ran his thumb under my eyes and kissed both sides of my cheeks. We had people looking at us all around but I didn't care, neither of us did. I knew now more than ever that we needed one another, he wasn't something I could live without and although I would never forget this horrific chapter of my life with Jeremy, James gave me the strength I needed to move past it and live my life with him and only him.

Sorry it's so short!! I'll update again very soon.