‼️ Warning ‼️

≿━━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━━≾

🧶Say Hello To My Kitty Cats!🐾

Author: Trinity_Beash
Write By:  Trinity_Beash (RW - Villa)
Published: ????
Edited:  08/23/24

≿━━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━━≾

Another Story Again?

Because why not! 😝

So... This is all about Takemichi's daily life with his mysterious pet cats.

Why do I call them mysterious? Well, it's because all of his cats mysteriously go missing during the day and only come back when nighttime arrives. Takemichi has no idea what they do while they're gone or where they disappear to each morning. This strange behavior started exactly seven days after he took them in and began caring for them.

Most importantly, Takemichi has amnesia.

A Few Notes:

- English is not my first language, so please forgive any grammar or spelling mistakes. 🥺🤧🥺

- This idea popped into my head, so I decided to write it down. 😅

- There's no death in this story. Everyone is alive. Expect some power dynamics, curses, violence, BL (BoyxBoy), AllTake, harem, bottom Takemichi 😳 (who knows what else might happen? 🌚), and possessive behavior. A lot more awaits-this author is back from her laziness. 😚😚😚

- Takemichi has amnesia.

- Unlike the original T.R., the Midzo Gang isn't known to anyone except Takemichi and South.

- Akkun, Takuya, Makoto, and Yamagishi can all fight. Akkun has strength comparable to Draken, Makoto is as strong as Baji, and Yamagishi and Takuya have strength similar to Mitsuya, though Takuya's abilities are limited due to his health.

- This story will have slow updates.

If this might bore you, I appreciate anyone who stays with the story until I either finish or stop continuing this. Thank you so much for your support! ☺️😊😊

Story:

Takemichi was an average 18-year-old college student who thought he was nothing special. He worked part-time at a DVD store on Monday through Wednesday nights and managed a public/private library that he owned. He lived on the third floor of the library building, which was empty except for his residence. This setup saved him the hassle and cost of renting another place.

His parents worked abroad and were emotionally distant. They only communicated with him when necessary and met him briefly on his birthday to visit his aunt's grave. His parents were divorced and had never been affectionate towards each other. Their marriage was arranged, and Takemichi was conceived shortly after. Despite their initial plan to divorce, Takemichi's grandfather, who disapproved of their decision, insisted they keep the child. After Takemichi's birth, his parents divorced and left him in the care of his grandfather.

Takemichi's grandfather loved him dearly, but he passed away when Takemichi was five. Left with no immediate family willing to take him in, Takemichi was cared for by his aunt, who fell into a coma shortly before his grandfather's death. When Takemichi was 16 and recovering from a truck accident that left him with amnesia, he had no one to turn to except his young cousin, Rain Hanagaki.

Rain, also mistreated by their relatives, was the only person who genuinely cared for Takemichi. When their aunt passed away, relatives tried to send Rain to an orphanage, but Takemichi intervened. He took responsibility for Rain, raising him alone.

When Rain turned 12, his grandmother asked Takemichi to take care of him for four more years. Though reluctant, Takemichi agreed, and their bond deepened through letters and calls. Now 18, Takemichi is living on the land his grandfather left him, managing his life and library while caring for Rain.

However, fate seems to have a new twist for him. Takemichi's life becomes even more complicated with the arrival of his mysterious cats and the enigmatic people seeking him.

"We finally found you, Takemitchy!~~"

≿━━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━━≾

Apologies for any mistakes in this chapter(●__●).

This story is a collection of random ideas about Takemichi's life with his peculiar pets, so each chapter might feel different(or not). Thank you for reading, and see you in the next chapter!

Ps: I forgot to put the day I published this, and now I can't put here as it got changed as "today" and can't put it as remembrance 😭🤧 (I'm so stupid)