4

━━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━━≾

🧶Say Hello To My Kitty Cats!🐾

Author: Trinity_Beash
Write By: Takemina & 000hanako000
(RW - Villa)
Published: 09/20/22
Edited: 08/??/23
08/23/24

≿━━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━━≾

Chapter 4: Strange Cats

⫘⫘ No One's POV ⫘⫘

Rain leaned back on the sofa, sighing deeply as he massaged his temples.
"God, this will be the death of me," he muttered, feeling the stress weighing on him.

He shouldn't be so shocked, honestly. This wasn't the first time his older brother had brought something home out of the blue. Back when they were younger, Takemichi once brought home a beggar-a young boy, no less. Rain had scolded him hard for it. He had been furious, worrying about who that boy really was and whether he could have ill intentions toward Takemichi.

Rain may have been a child back then, but that didn't mean he was naive. He was mature for his age and smart, too-likely because of everything he'd been through with his father's side of the family. He didn't want Takemichi to experience the same kind of betrayal, the same kind of danger. Takemichi had already endured enough before Rain was even born.

Rain peeked over at Takemichi, who was in the kitchen, smiling and excitedly preparing for the arrival of their new "family members."

'Yeah, that's my brother,'
Rain thought with another sigh. He couldn't stop him now. He had already agreed to this, hadn't he?

He pulled out his phone, opening a shopping app and quickly ordering supplies-cat food, milk, food dishes, vitamins, shampoo, and more. He wasn't going to lie; he loved animals, so maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

Thirty-three cats? Why not? He decided to go with the flow, letting go of the stress that had weighed him down earlier.

✠ --- ✠ --- ✠ --- ✠

Time skips, brought to you by South dealing with his car full of cat's furries.

✠ --- ✠ --- ✠ --- ✠

After they finished eating, the two were tidying up. Takemichi washed the dishes while Rain wiped down the table. Suddenly, Takemichi's phone rang from the living room.

"Rain, can you get that?" Takemichi called out, his voice loud enough to be heard over the clatter of dishes.

"Sure," Rain responded, setting the towel down and walking over to the couch. His eyes widened slightly when he saw the caller's name.

'Is this going to be good news or bad news?'
he wondered before answering the call.

⠂⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆

Phone Call📞:

Rain:
"Hello? Taku-nii?"

Takuya:
"Eh? Rain, is that you? Where's Takemichi? Can I talk to him?"

Rain:
"Yeah, it's me, Taku-nii. I would let you, but Take-nii's in the kitchen washing dishes."