1

≿━━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━━≾

🧶Say Hello To My Kitty Cats!🐾

Author: Trinity_Beash
Write By:  Villa (RW - Villa)
Published: 04/14/22
Edited:  08/23/24

≿━━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━━≾

Chapter 1: The Stray Cats

Past (Takemichi's Auntie)

When Takemichi was seven, his aunt finally awoke from a long coma. The moment she learned of Takemichi's father’s death, she was overwhelmed with grief and depression. Yet, she endured the pain, carrying the burden not only for her own child but also for Takemichi. Even after her husband's passing, she remained strong, forcing herself to stand tall despite her heartbreak.

However, her resilience was short-lived. Not long after, the doctors gave her devastating news: she was suffering from an unknown disease, and her days were numbered. This revelation shattered her completely.

Desperate and afraid, she prayed fervently to the gods, pleading for more time. She couldn’t afford to die—not yet. She needed to ensure that Rain, her one-year-old child, and Takemichi, now ten, could stand on their own. But despite her prayers, the miracle she hoped for never came.

She passed away at the young age of twenty-six, leaving behind her infant son Rain and a heartbroken Takemichi, who was only ten.

⫘⫘ No One's POV ⫘⫘

It was late evening when Takemichi, a raven-haired young man, left the grocery store, his arms laden with bags filled with food, soap, ingredients, drinks, and snacks. He walked calmly through the quiet streets of Shibuya, the soft glow of streetlights illuminating his path.

As he made his way home, a sudden noise caught his attention—a loud crash echoing from a nearby alley. Takemichi froze, glancing towards the dark, narrow passageway beside him. His instincts told him to ignore it and keep walking; after all, it was dangerous to investigate strange sounds at night.

He quickened his pace, determined to leave the unsettling noise behind. But just as he was about to move on, another crash rang out, louder this time, followed by something heavy falling to the ground. Takemichi flinched, his heartbeat quickening. His feet stopped moving entirely when a new sound pierced the air—a faint, pained meow from within the darkness.

His mind raced, torn between fear and compassion. He knew entering that alley could be risky, but the sound of the injured cat tugged at his heartstrings. Takemichi had always been a lover of animals, especially cats, and the thought of one suffering alone in the dark was unbearable.

Without another moment’s hesitation, he stepped into the alley. His heart pounded as he cautiously moved forward, eyes scanning the shadows for the source of the cries. Eventually, his gaze landed on a heartbreaking sight: a group of cats—thirty-two in total—lay scattered across the ground. All of them were injured, their tiny bodies covered in cuts and bruises. Some were unconscious, while others struggled to breathe, their meows weak and desperate.