Important Announcement!

Hi everyone,

Before I start, I want to clarify that this is not a chapter but rather an announcement regarding our stories, which have not been updated for almost a year and a half.

We want to express our heartfelt gratitude to all our supporters who have been with us from the beginning until the sudden halt in updates. To all our followers, thank you very much.

A lot has happened to us over the past days and years, to the point where we almost forgot about Wattpad and our stories.

We sincerely ask for your forgiveness. At the moment, I (Villa) am the only one who is not extremely busy and has time to update in the coming days. Actually, I’m not just talking about publishing new chapters but also about revisiting and reworking our existing stories. After reading them again, I found myself cringing a bit.

Our English proficiency isn’t perfect, so we hope everyone can understand this message.

Anyway, that's all for now. I need to start reworking our stories. Until then, goodbye!

P.S. For the first time ever, I sound polite!

Edit: Everyone, I'm done re-writing this story! Now, I'll do the other story.... Gosh, this will take a while for me to finished 😭🤧

DATE:
08/23/24