Lets play a game (Sally ending)

I fixed this chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Returning to the mansion with a lot of weight on my shoulders makes the walk three times as long, it's quiet, no one remains in the yard, leaving an uneasy atmosphere.

With a heavy sigh I take my place back under the tree, the spot Seed had slept is still warm, they must not have left long ago. The silence leaves my thoughts in a mess.

"Pom Pom!"

I perk up upon hearing soft footsteps that approach energetically, Sally waves her arms with a big grin on her face. She stops before me with a hop, rocking on her heels with an excited giggle.

"I'm happy you are here, I thought you left me!", She wraps her short arms around my neck, "Mr. Slenderman kicked everyone out, me and you are the only ones here now!"

She hops up, spinning in a circle with her arms out, "I had a fight with Jack! I'm glad he's no good at rock, paper, scissors! I won! Well, no, I lost, but Jack is blind so... and now I get to take you home!"

Her demeanor changed, she shifted into herself, "I mean, if you want too."

'Oh, Sally', I smile in return, my heart a little lighter. Sally is a good girl, the first person I met after turning, without her I may have remained alone in that tree. No encounter with any of the residence in this forest, no magical book, and no possibility of looking forward to tomorrow. I may have gone mad.

For now. At least for now I can follow along. The part of me that wants to stay needs some justification.

Sally tugged on my feathers, joyfully pulling me towards the main entrance to the mansion where a tall, polka dotted, entity stood.

"Oh joy! Have you heard the news little ball of fluff, you are coming home with us! We will have so much fun!", Splender claps his hands, "Come along now little ones, this occasion calls for a fancy dancy party!"

Sally cheers, "A tea party!"

The twos energy is contagious. I can feel my muscles relax, a smile creeping over me.

"Splender."

The Slendermans deep call puts a pause to our glow. Splender pouts as he turns away from the entrance to kneel before Sally.

"So sorry Sally dear, my brother needs me for a while longer. Why don't you and Pom Pom head home to set up for our party? You may choose my party hat for the occasion."

Sally's eyes light through the disappointment that nearly overflowed. The beads shine with a gleeful glitter. She nodded hastily, watching Splenderman re-enter the mansion before throwing her hands in the air.

"Did you hear that Pom Pom! I get to pick out his party hat!"

I nearly roll my eyes at her overly excited attitude, my grin stretching with an amused chuckle. Plopping myself down to allow the little girl to struggle her way on board.

She tangles her small hands into my hair securely, laughing as I bound forward with a kick from her pretty pink shoes.

She guides me through the woodlands, the dark, gloomy forest molding to life with each passing step.

"We are going to have so much fun! The house is small but there is a pretty lake nearby, and a lot of flowers, and cool trees!", she clung to me, patting my shoulder in a quick, light motion, "you'll love it Pom Pom, you don't have to hurt anyone there!"