003 : right or left

Throughout the week, Taehyun was seeing more and more of Bomi. Whenever he saw her though he always found her with Hueningkai. While it shouldn't have bothered him that much, Taehyun was hoping that he could get closer to her himself. A frown pressed its way onto his face as he saw Hueningkai and Bomi appear in the classroom window.

"I searched her up yesterday," Beomgyu said as he walked into Taehyun's classroom. Taehyun quickly turned his gaze toward Beomgyu, but Beomgyu already caught Taehyun watching Bomi and Hueningkai walk past the classroom to the library.

"What?" Taehyun turned to his friend with a confused look on his face.

"I searched up who she was," Beomgyu replied nonchalantly. He lifted his phone to Taehyun's face so that he could see what he found. With the phone now inches in front of his face, Taehyun had to look cross-eyed to try and read anything. "She's an ice skater, she's really good too apparently,"

He finally grabbed Beomgyu's wrist and pushed it away from his face. Taehyun scanned the Wikipedia page Beomgyu found and shook his head. "This person is named Ogami Fuyumi, that's not Bomi."

Beomgyu rolled his eyes, "Tae, when you look at the photos of Fuyumi though, she looks exactly like Bomi. They are the same person, just different names. I bet Bomi used her Japanese name when she debuted as an ice skater."

"There's no way to know for sure that this Fuyumi person you searched up is Bomi," Taehyun refuted.

"What's taking you guys so long?"

Beomgyu and Taehyun looked up to find their friends, Choi Soobin and Choi Yeonjun, making their way over to them with their backpacks. The two tall boys were getting wide-eyed stares from the girl in the classroom as they sat on the desks surrounding Taehyun and Beomgyu.

"Taehyun doesn't think that this person is Lee Bomi," Beomgyu passed his phone to Yeonjun.

Soobin leaned closer to read what Beomgyu had found. "I remember Hyuka telling me that Bomi used to ice skate, this could be the same person."

"Hueningkai and Bomi are pretty close, aren't they?" Yeonjun asked as Beomgyu got closer to their friends to look. "Why don't we just have him ask if this is her?"

"That's weird," Soobin replied, "We'd basically be telling her that we were like... stalking her,"

"It's fine since Hueningkai and Bomi are friends," Beomgyu agreed with Yeonjun.

Taehyun sighed and stood up from his desk with his backpack. Without so much of a goodbye, he started to make his way to the door. He didn't really feel like hearing about Hueningkai and Bomi's close friendship.

Yeonjun looked up and called out to Taehyun. "Where are you going?"

"To the library to study," Taehyun replied.

"I thought we were planning on going to the cafe today," Soobin pouted but Taehyun was already gone.

Taehyun didn't actually have any studying to do. His teachers didn't assign any homework due the next day and he didn't have any tests coming up. He really just wanted an excuse to be alone for a moment. As he walked into the library he found that Hueningkai and Bomi were sitting together at a table, studying together.

They look happy. Taehyun thought to himself as he saw Bomi laugh at a mistake that Hueningkai made. I guess they are really good friends.

As if his thoughts had caught her attention, Bomi looked up and made eye contact with Taehyun. He froze for a moment before quickly turning away to move further into the library. He could feel her gaze following him and quickly cut through a bookshelf to block her stare.