chapter 9

So you just found out your neighbor was the one and only Mark Edward Fischbach. 'This is way too much to handle for one day. And its not even close to over.'

"Hey you ok?" Mark waves his hand in front of your face.

"Huh? Uh ya. Why do you ask?"

"Well I said we're hear like 5 minutes ago and then kept calling your name put you just stared out the window."

"Wow. Im sorry. I was thinking about how awesome my day was." He chuckles and gets out. He goes to your side to open the door for you.

"You don't have to do that."

"Yes I do. Every princess needs someone to open their chariot. Not that I mean you're a princess er uh...."

You giggle and blush. "Well anyway. Thank you."

He blushes too. "You're welcome."

You guys start walking towards they front door. You guys stayed silent all the way to your rooms, the awkwardness hung all around. Thinking back on what just happened made you blush even harder.

"So here we are," Mark finally says, breking the silence.

"Well see you later, neighbor." You unlock and open your door.

"Wait!" You turn around and look at him.

"Uh maybe," he says scratching the back of his neck," you can come in with me and...hung out."

You laughed at his nervousness and nod. He smiles and you both go inside.

As soon as you got inside the craziness started. 'HOLY SHIT IM IN MARKS HOUSE OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!' 'No! Keep calm (y/n).'

"You have a nice place," you say without stuttering, which really surprised you," it looks a lot like mine." You both laugh.

"Hey do you want to see my recording room?"

'HELL FREAKING YES!!!'
"Yeah sure."

You follow Mark into a room where your spare bedroom is.

"Ta-duh!" he says opening his arms.

You giggle. 'OH MY GOD IM IN THE MARKILPLIERS RECORDING ROOM!!' You sit down in his comfy desk chair. 'Hey (y/n). Your sitting in the same chair Mark sits in and when he sits here....he doesnt where pants'

You blush and Mark noticed.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you really not wear pants when you record?"

"I..uh.. Hey do you wanna play halo," he says blushing point toward the livingroom.

You both walk into the livingroom. You sit on the cough while Mark gets the game set up.

"Let the battle begin."

_________

I know its reallg short. I kinda have writers block but dont worry tomorrow ill do better. Ttyl peeps buh-bye