chapter 23

*Mark's POV*

"Come on Mark let's go." (Y/n) grabs my hand and pulls me inside. We were at the aquarium.

"Alright, alright. Im coming." I laugh.

"OH MY GOD! DOLPHINS!" She points to them. She lets my hand go and runs to the glass. We go from tank to tank. She looks at the fish, but I, I look at her eyes. All the amazment and wonder, it was so beautiful.

"Mark, sorry I'm kind of ignoring you. Its just that," she points at the tank," fishies."

I laugh and hold her hand. "It's fine. I'm having more fun then you know." I kiss her hand.

She blushes and kisses me. I see a flash and look to see one of the employees took our picture.

He hands it to me. "It's free."

I thank him and we continue to walk around, hand in hand.

~~~

I wake up and see (Y/n) laying in my arms. I blush at the tought of the dream i had.

'Well i know what we're doing today.'

I stay and watch (Y/n) sleep. She looked so peacful. It was beautiful. She started making little noises. Then she started whispering.

"No. No. NOO!!" She sat up quickly, panting. I quickly hug her and lay her back down.

"Hey, hey. Its ok. Im right here." She barried her face in my chest and start to cry. A few seconds later she stopped.

"What happened now?" She turned her head to the side, out of my chest.

"I was sitting on the porch of my old house. It was raining, that's why i went outside. I love the rain. The all of a sudden there was a man at the end of the yard." You sit down and crisscross your legs. "I was scared so got up to go inside, but the door was locked. I turned to see the man walking towards me. I try so hard to pull the door open. I turn back around, but i didnt see the man. I turn to try to open the door again, then blackness. All of a sudden i see someone lying on the floor, blood all around them. I got closer and it was..... It was me." You just stare at the foot of the bed.

Mark sit down and hugs you. You turn and hug him back. "My dream felt so real, i-i can't explain why."

"It's ok (Y/n). Hey do you want to go somewhere?"

"Sure. Anywhere. I trust you." We pulled apart of eachothers warm embrace. I walked him to the door. He kissed me on my head and left.

*poof!* you look at your phone

Mark: Dress casual

You: lol ok

You took a shower and got ready. You put on the Markiplier M shirt that that you borrowed, a pair of skinny jeans, and black converse. You put on just a little bit of make-up.

Mark walks in your apartment.
"(Y/n)!! Are you ready?!"

"Yes, hold on. And thanks for knocking by the way."

"Why do i need to knock if i have a key?"

"What if im changing and you walk in?"

You look at him. He's grinning at you.
You roll your eyes.

"Nevermind."

He comes up behind you. He wraps his arm around your waist.

"Are you ready to go now?" He kisses your neck. You shiver.

"Yes."

"Alright then, lets go." He grabs your hand you walk to the car.

~~~

"Where are you taking me anyway?"

"To this place right next to this other place, across the street from another place."

You nod. "Ah, ok. I know that place."

"Do you want to listen to some music?"

"No. I dont really like the music on the radio. Over the years popular radio music just gets shitier and shitier."

"Wow ok." He nods.

"Sorry for my bluntness, but it's just how i feel."

"No it's ok. I feel that way too. I actually like your bluntness. It's kind of.... refreshing."

You laugh a little. "Trust me Mark. I would never lie to you."

"That's good cause it's happened before." You holds your hand.

"What do you mean?"

"Well... I've been cheated on before..."

(True story)

Your eyes went sort of wide. "Wow. Well I promise I will never cheat or lie or hide anything from you."

"Thank you."

"Unless its candy."

"Then why are we even together?"

You both laugh. You didnt even realize the car had stopped a while ago. He runs over to your side and opens your door, holding out his hand.

"Come on. Let's go."

You take his hand and look around. You're at aquarium.

"FISHIES!! Come on Mark. Hurry let's go."

I pull him to the entrance. He starts to laugh. We buy the tickets and head inside. I look at every single gigatic, beautiful tank full of the world that lives bellow the air. After about 15 minutes you realized that you've completely been ignoring the handsome gentleman that brought you here.

"Mark I'm sorry I've been ignoring you. I don't mean to, but....the fishies."

He laughs. "It's ok (Y/n). Just seeing you so happy makes me happy."

We hugged, then looked into eachothers eyes. We were about to kiss when we saw a flash.

"Im so sorry. I was just trying to take a picture of the tank."

"Its fine. Hey do you mind sending me that piture?"

"Sure." Mark walked over to the young man. You stayed and enjoy the beatiful scene in front of you.

'How is it that the fish swim everywhere, but yet never bump into eachother? That would be pretty funny if they did.'

"You ready to pet Manta rays?"

"OH MY GOD REALLY?! I mean... Yes."
Everyone was looking at you. You just laugh. You take Mark's hand and walk into the next room.

'Best day ever.'